Why does this happen?

I can't sleep been tossing and turning the whole night and waking up so many times at night. It's 5 in the morning and I am up.. omg! :-( What's wrong with me? Do you hate when this happens gag people?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Don't eat sweets or drink anything before bedtime.

• You might be stressed out, that's usually my problem when that happens. Something that helps me is to exercise after a stressful day because it clears my mind and relaxes my body.

• Happens, drinking sth warm can help make me drowsy. Reading. Usually I finally fall into a deep comfortable sleep 10 minutes before my alarm rings

• Hmm. It does not happen to me. That is because I'm fully at rest when I'm sleeping without distraction or worries. The only time it happens to me is when I may be feeling heavily sexual aroused. It's very difficult to rest comfortable and sleep since the urges weigh on my mind.

My diagnosis is what weigh every on your mind Ricaneyes?

• It's a very serious problem. Make a case study of your sleep pattern. You need expert help immediately. If you don't take care of this problem , you may not live a long life.

• Lmao!!! :-D
      I am laughing so much it's not that serious dude chill out. It happens only sometimes and maybe with the change in time it effected my sleep.

• When you for 7-8 hours , your body goes through 5 stages. All 5 stages should take their own natural time one step at a time. When you wake up , this process is disturbed. And due to less sleep , the melatonin count is your body could remain low. Lack od sleep can increase your stress levels. It can reduce your body and mind's energy levels. Brain and memory function is lowered. Hormones regulating your body weight go out of balance. Due to deficiency of serotonin there could be chances of depression. Your body's damaged cells cannot be healed adequately. And there are also chances of increased risk of cancer

• Wow!!! Okay

• What was your sleep patterns like for work and school?

• Yes , i hate nights when i can't sleep. If i sleep a few hours in the evening my sleep is ruined for the night. I wish i knew peoples secrets to falling sleep
    and sleeping like a baby all night cause i like to know even when i was a
    baby my mom use to tell me that I would be up wee hours of morning wanting
    to play and she tell me to go back to sleep.

• Get a bottle of Zzzzzzzzquil from your local store. it's an over the counter sleep aid that helps take the edge off.

• maybe because we made a political decision more embaressing than brexit

• I prefer it.

• Good morning Sis!

Yeah I hate it too when I can sleep and toss and turn I'll just end up reading a boring book and hopefully fall asleep lol

• Yeah it happens to me but only during holidays aka lazy season.

• Yes, that happens to me everynight
    I'm tired and i feel sleepy but i can't sleep

• I sleep like a baby.

What Girls Said 2

• Are you stressed out, excited for, or nervous about anything? That won't help if you are.

• No idea why it happens but I get the same problem sometimes. Tired all day but can't sleep at night. Try clearing your mind before you go to bed.