WHat is a clever way to tell people your sick?

27d Sorry for the misunderstanding I ment a funny way to tell sombody you're sick

What Guys Said 10

• Staggering in the front door and throwing up everywhere.

• Hey, I'm sick.

• 27d

What do you mean by sick? Are you ok? Do you mean like cancer or something?

• Say you have got a severe headache.

• I'm shitting pineapples... I don't know lmao

• sneeze in their face? No need for words.

• 11d

(@KeeKeeLanka know why I've been gone from the site for so long? my appendix detonated. sure the pus grenade nearly killed me, but it's no big deal. I'm fine now. (note, this is actually true)

• I am positive in all respects... by the way, I wasn't wearing last night.

• I don't know tell him you have an advanced form of you can't pronounce that word I don't know 😂😂

• Cough around them

• Cough in their mouth

• Take a piece of Alka-Seltzer in your mouth and you'll start foaming so they think you're really sick

What Girls Said 1

• I'm confused? Do you need to pretend you're sick, cause if so..
    Don't.. DON'T.. stick your finger down your throat to make yourself vomit, its low key horrible for you. I just chew up raw oatmeal and then when I walk past them I just cough it out and act like i'm vomiting (its gross but it gets the job done lol)
    Or you can fake a stomach ache, hide your phone in to the bathroom, and then stay in there for like 1-2 hours groaning (but just watch a movie on your phone), when you think you're done acting, just use room spray to cover the smell that was never there.

• 27d

Lol no I wanted to tell my friend I'm sick in a funny way but I am sick sorry for the misunderstanding