WHat is a clever way to tell people your sick?

Sorry for the misunderstanding I ment a funny way to tell sombody you're sick

110

Most Helpful Guy

• Staggering in the front door and throwing up everywhere.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm confused? Do you need to pretend you're sick, cause if so..
    Don't.. DON'T.. stick your finger down your throat to make yourself vomit, its low key horrible for you. I just chew up raw oatmeal and then when I walk past them I just cough it out and act like i'm vomiting (its gross but it gets the job done lol)
    Or you can fake a stomach ache, hide your phone in to the bathroom, and then stay in there for like 1-2 hours groaning (but just watch a movie on your phone), when you think you're done acting, just use room spray to cover the smell that was never there.

• Lol no I wanted to tell my friend I'm sick in a funny way but I am sick sorry for the misunderstanding

What Guys Said 9

• Say you have got a severe headache.

• Hey, I'm sick.

• What do you mean by sick? Are you ok? Do you mean like cancer or something?

• I'm shitting pineapples... I don't know lmao

• Cough around them

• I don't know tell him you have an advanced form of you can't pronounce that word I don't know 😂😂

• sneeze in their face? No need for words.

• I am positive in all respects... by the way, I wasn't wearing last night.

• Cough in their mouth

• Take a piece of Alka-Seltzer in your mouth and you'll start foaming so they think you're really sick

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!