My first car!!! Gimme advice please?

I would like to purchase a luxury car but my dad has said he doesn't wanna spend more than 150-200k ( he's a notary ), any ideas? I'm excited but I have no clue lol

What Guys Said 22

• You would like to purchase a "luxury car" and your dad says the high end of the budget for that is 200k? Jeez, as a 20 year old you have things pretty cushy!

• you can find an insanely nice car for less than 150k. if that's your budget you basically have nearly unlimited options

• "Can't afford a luxury car" with 15-200k?

You can get a Bently for that, debatably the premier luxury auto brand. Bentley cars are handcrafted in Crewe, England, and are known to be a high end luxury car. Bentley car prices start at $180,195

You are fishing for attention.

• How would I know, too busy driving a tin bucket. You're asking the wrong people. Don't ask the bloody proletariat!

• 0|0
    • 29d

I don't think that having a dad who makes 600k a year is rich hhahahahha

• 29d

No, it definitely is. Anywhere above like 120k is upper class.

• Buy a second hand car.
    Inexperienced drivers ruin their first car.

• Holy fuck.
    Why does it feel like all the people who have rich parents that buy them an expensive car DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT CARS.

How about you can a Honda Civic Si for like $35k or something, and give the rest to me so I can appreciate it lol.

• 150-200k for a first car for you? LOL

Nice, all the power to you, but there is NO WAY I would ever buy my daughter a car for over 100K, let alone 200K.

I would say 'If you have the money yourself then go ahead, but for now I am buying you a used car off craigslist... budget: 7K."

• 29d

Still enough for a nice MGB if you're looking in the right place

• Why not buy a Subaru and give the balance to a charity.

• Can't believe you're going to get an expensive car as a first car , I guess you could get a used Bentley

• 29d

I think I would get one of those brand-new high end BMWs if I had that kind of money to spend on a car

• 29d

My favourite car is the Lamborghini Murcielago, how much would an old one cost?

• 29d

You have good taste I think you could probably get one for the amount that you are budgeted

• I say go for a mercedes to, maybe a C class to start off, or BMW I-series. You can find them at a decent price depending on the year to for luxury vehicles.

• I don't know anything but at that price range you should have plenty of choice.

• Your first car = you are inexperienced driver.

Get a cheap used car and learn to drive properly first. Then get yourself a proper car after you have experience.

• Just be thankful of getting a car in the first place.

• Spoilt brat. There, I said it.

• Audi. Best luxury cars of all time.

• Get an Audi:) I have one it's 2012 and was 80k

• Hahaha Hahaha !!!

• Any particular brand?
    how much are you wiling to spend?

• Ok 150k! rub it our face why dont you!
    My first car was 4k and i was/am more than happy with it but 150k?
    The median wage in the EU is below 18k thats practically the average person's pension.

• 1|0
  • Get somthing nice but slow young driver plus really fast cars usally ends up really bad

What Girls Said 3

• Wow.. you are incredibly lucky you even get to spend that much, my vehicle cost around 25k that I'm still trying to pay off.

Here's a suggestion, only spend what you need on a reliable vehicle. You do not need anything rich or fancy believe me, at the end of the day a car is a car. It doesn't matter how rich you are, a vehicle will still get you from point A to point B.

If I were you, I would INVEST that money and save it, spending 200k on a vehicle is so dumb.. why do that when you could literally get a nice house for that much money? I don't know, it's your choice honey, I just don't believe you will learn responsibility with a luxury car and a rich daddy.

• 29d

I already have a house, my parents combined make 1.000.000 per year and my pocket money has been 200k per year for three years but I spent it all on a house so I'm '' broke '' at the moment haha

• 28d

Oh wow I see, you're very fortunate then! I'm sure you will be able to find a vehicle you really want then, considering how wealthy you are saving wouldn't really help you, lol.

• Get the Porsche 911

• Oh I see.

#RichKidPrpblems