Am I a misogynist?

I really don't think I hate women, but lately all the girls who are my "friends" have been getting on my nerves lately. The election probably didn't help. I didn't tell them I was voting for Trump because I figured they'd be all over me for it since they were extremely pro Hillary. After the election happened they were so angry about it and I think I accidentally said out loud that "We're going to be fine" or something like that. And they were like "easy for you to say, you're not a woman... and then talking about how I have it so easy because I'm a white male, don't have the right to say that... blah blah blah" and just attacking me in a malicious way. They ganged up on me and I just decided to leave. I can sorta tell where they're coming from, but Trump doesn't have that power... not like the Senate would actually pass any ridiculous ass thing like that anyways. Not just about the election though. I feel like whenever I get close with girls and feel like I want to date them, they decide to randomly just never talk to me again, or start to act disinterested. This has happened for years and years and years, and I'm sick and tired of it. I don't try to date anymore, and my friends feel the same way. They're not about long term relationships, and I'm starting to lean that way as well. I've never had a girl actually treat me nicely, so I'm done putting in effort. I feel like I can't ever have a good relationship with a girl for a long time without her irrationally yelling at me for literally no reason. Having that constantly happen and having girls be so god damn sensitive to nothing has been a huge turn off for me. I don't care how sexy they are. Extremely insecure, the yelling, the treating me like trash, the list goes on and on. I'm starting to think I'll never have kids.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know what to say about this. But you've been hanging out with the wrong girls

I can definitely agree with that. Unfortunately I'll be exposed to those same girls for the rest of this year because I'm finishing my degree this year. Hopefully after that things will change, but it's just so annoying. I've all but ruled out getting into a long term relationship within the next 5 years or so. Just doesn't seem in my best interest to keep trying when this is what I've gotten for 22 years

@Asker Well maybe I'll be one of those girls that can give you hope that not all girls act like that. In a friendly way, of course

What Guys Said 6

• The only way to not get teated like that is to (well more than one actually) be really good looking and desirable, take care fo yourself nad look you best so when they think about insulting you they will also think about losing you which most girls probably won't want.

as for the second way (Sadly) you have be dominant, just establish dominance over these girls, if they start to even slightly act aggressive, escalate and be super aggressive and even yell if you have too, make sure they see that side of, the angry and mad side, chances are they won't dare to raise their voice at you again cause they will be too afraid of making you angry and possibly having to fight you physically.

or you have a third way, be dominant in a way that is non threatining, be super cold to the point nothing they say has an effect on you, just stand there in a cool way, looking at them without even flenching and act like you're so tough you dont even need to say anything.

I believe it. Sounds like the cold, hard truth about women. Christ, I've never had these types of problems with guys at all. Girls are fucking impossible to get along with

lol its sometimes good sometimes bad i admit, since theyre emotional you can play with their emotions and make them forgive you , however you always have to kinda up your game to not lose to them , basically establish somekind of a dominance over them , to the point they realise you are somehow superior even if you're not , when they realise that most women will stop giving you a hard time, they know they can't beat you or what you stand for so they lose interested in that and start being more rational.

Yeah I agree. You're kind of proving my point but the only choice you have is to do that sort of thing if you want to have sex or have good relationships with them. That's such bullshit. No wonder I'm starting to feel like this about them

• Ignore them and move on. Not wanting kids is totally fine. If you can't find normal women out there then go your own way and enjoy your freedom and stress-free life.

• there's more men in jail than women. there's more men falling out of school and simply not going to college than women. there's more men homeless and more men into poverty than women. if anything women have it better than men in American society.

God forbid you try to argue with them though. They just play the "sex card" and say "well you're a white male, you'll never understand." "I'm a female blah blah blah, you have no idea what it's like"

• Well don't have kids anyway.

Fair enough. I likely won't. My mom really wants me to, but she's gonna have to deal with it

Nah I got a younger bro. There's still hope haha

Oh You're covered then. Childfree is the way to be. Woman free saves you money.

• Lol those girls sound extremely stupid.

Yeah and when that's all you've been exposed to it's hard to stay optimistic. Almost stupid to stay optimistic

Ignore them and find new friends. Not friends who act like victims.

• these kids all have this idea of them versus us. it's stupid because they talk about equality and shit but in the end it's about selfish agendas and past hurt feelings by men.

I got into an argument with a girl about how a woman getting raped is more painful than a soldier who had to kill people or risk being killed themselves. it's this argument of who's life is more harsh and who deserves more etc. nowadays the more baggage and emotional experiences you have makes you more privileged or something.

Yup, playing the victim isn't gonna get us anywhere. Not to turn this into a political debate, but that's why I believe that everyone needs to give Trump a chance and stop saying "He's not my president." How is that going to help? It's not. That's why I can't stand people like that. Just creating more problems and making no effort whatsoever. All about blaming someone else