How cold is too cold for you?

With winter fast approaching I thought I'd ask everyone. For me if it's under 60 degrees it's too cold.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• LOL...60*degrees!!! I'd can still go shorts and shirtless at that temp. I even had to fix a boat with me in the water in October. Water was 55*f and air was at about 50*f.

I usually keep my bed room <65*f. I even had the window open and snow blowing in when I woke up.

It really depends on what I'm wearing... Dressed for the winter time and snow boots I've been in the midwest where it was -40*f. I usually prefer 30*f<60*f for the winter time.

I have more trouble with the heat. I get very irritable when I over heat. If I have to wear clothes and I'm not near water or A/C... I need it <85*f.

Yeah it's warmer than it typically is, which is strange. But in the middle of winter it gets bad.

@rgb008 The coldest day I mentioned in my OP... was when I was in Wisconsin with an over the road truck driver friend. It was mid December, midnight with 35mph wind... I think the temp was -10<-20 but the wind chill was -40 or so.

• Under 40° is too cold for me. I am most comfortable at 50-60° degrees. Also, anything above 70° is too hot for me.

I much prefer cool weather.

• Anything under 60 is cold? LOL WOW!!! You southern people are REALLY sensitive to the cold, aren't 'ya? They put a sweater on in the 60s, but go to someplace in the 50s or 40s and they'll freak. I'd say 20-30 and under would be cold.

Whenever you gotta put a jacket/coat on, then it's cold.

• 29d

I actually live in Massachusetts and hate the cold, I'd move but all my family is pretty much around here

• 29d

That still south of where I am (Wisconsin). Maybe not by much, but it's still southern.

• I'm not cold at 55, but it starts getting warm. Anything under 40 makes me need a jacket. Below freezing is miserable. Under 0 is when I stop wearing shorts 😭

• Below 0 Fahrenheit (-17.7 Celsius).

• under 60° F I don't like it anymore.

• About negative sixty Fahrenheit. With the right clothes and no wind, I'm good at 40 below, but 60 is simply too much.

• Well i live in central wisconsin and i love ice fishing. A few years back i decided that that degrees was my limit. And 80 degrees is too hot. Everything in between is perfect as long as its in its season

• There was a village in Russia where the average winter temperature is negative 40 degrees, and on top that one winter the village was attacked by 400 wolves so it all depends on what you're used once it gets the 40's though I start to feel too cold.

• I can handle cold pretty well. It's been a very long time since cold has been too cold for me. Takes me back to my early high school days.

• In room + 19C (66F) is starting to feel cold, but I can get used to 17-18 (62-65F) in long run. Outside - when it is -20C (-4F) it starts to feel really cold.

• Well here in Montreal it's 7 cloudy, i ain't even cold.

• Too cold is under 10 degrees. 60 degrees is too very hot.

• Anything below 20 degrees Fahrenheit

• I dont know, i much prefer cold weather tbh

• I'd say in the 40s is when you gotta put a jacket on lol

• -10ºC

• when I cannot see my cock any more then it is too cold..

What Girls Said 16

• I went outside in 70 degree weather today, jacket on, and was cold.

Not sure what's going on, 70 is usually warm to me. At the moment high 70's feels "acceptably" warm.

• I complain about it being too cold from below 5 degrees.

• Pffft. I'm bout that Chicago blizzard life. If it ain't 5°F or lower, it ain't cold.

• 29d

In Chicago 5F, but with a real feeling of -20F cause of the lake effect xD Gotta love Chicago's winter haha

• 29d

No, I've actually never been there. It's a bit too far from where I live. I'm on the North Side.

• 29d

@AleDeEurope Oh. Yeah I can see that then. I forget, I used to live in the South so it was easy for me. I also visit family back down there every week so distance doesn't bother me. I like travelling.

• I live in Florida so 65 degrees and under is considered freezing here but I don't mind the cold, its a relief lol.

• -10 F is too cold for me. But I've still walked 2 miles in that to get to class.

• I'm that person that is always cold.

• It's never too cold if you wear the right clothing! I find anything under 60 just like you to be cold, but then I just dress for it!

• Below 55 degrees I think

• Minus nine degrees celciouss

• under 40F (4.5C)

• under 50
    it's 43 and raining now

• ı can't say degree but ı feel always cold

• It's never toooooooo cold I love fall and winter.

• If I could be somewhere like 55 and above it would be perfect

• When it gets below 10 degress i can't handle it!

• I'd say under 40, 60 degrees is our summer in England haha