How can I deal with other women complaining and pushing their views on me because I am old fashioned and don't view men as equals they are superior?

I mean I am always getting shit on because I feel happy with my place being the house.
I want to raise a family and take care of my guy. If I ever get approached.

Why are some women so mean?

25d I don't push my views on them.

What Guys Said 5

• Well, just keep that to yourself. Many women rightfully feel otherwise and when a fellow woman feels like you do it is like they are losing some battle.

• You either stand for what you believe in our don't. Don't expect others to allow you that right however.

• Well the indirect way of doing it is smile and nod when people they tell you stuff and bugger off and do what you want through action I mean then can't thought control or action control you that would take time and effort for them haha

• The trick is to keep it to yourself. It's not right, but that's how it's gotta be sometimes.

• Some people are just that messed up. They think they're right and almighty perfect, and YOU are SOOOO wrong.

• 25d

Like seriously, if they're so right, why don't they go save the world or something... Jesus, come on, wake up.

What Girls Said 2

• probably because they think your views are... wrong. backwards. that's their opinion. doesn't matter.

• tell them you have the right to choose