My friend told me white people are dumb. What do you think?

Huh?

28d I don't believe him but looking at the politics going on, I think he might be true

What Girls Said 12

• Well, my white friend told me Asian people are dumb.

• Yes, Some Sure are.
    And Others, are Ignorant, Many are Smart and the One, hun, who Told you This Is: Smart Alec at Heart from the Start. xx

• 28d

*Trump For President: Obama' Lego Legacy is Toast, Like Clinton, if she is ever Indicted for being a Con in a Pant Suite. xx

• No not all but some. But I find that a lot just put on a show that they know it all but they dont really know what their doing. Its all a front. I work around all whites and they are very sneaky. But noone will never know because they play the innocent and professional role.

• I think your friend is dumb and you are if you believe that shit.

• 28d

I thought it had to do with the election. You liberals need to get over it. Embrace the pain spank your inner moppet

• Come on man. That's the best you could do?

• Your friend meant USA people... 😂😂😬!

• obviously not

• well... he's not wrong and he's not right...

• My friend said to me Asians have tiny little dicks 😂

• I think anyone can be dumb at some time

• Your friend is 100% right, the proof? trump for president

What Guys Said 22

• based on Tuesdays results I'd tend to agree. I don't understand how much dislike there is for the party that brought everyone social security, medicare, unemployment insurance, national park system all of which the Republicans tried to block. In 1932 FDR's administration instituted banking laws due to the Depression caused in large part by the Hoover and Coolidge administrations (both GOP). The main part of that legislation was Glass-Steagall. In the late 1990s, two Texas Republicans, Wendy and Phill Gramm, were the biggest people behind repealing that legislation and 8 years after promising that banks could monitor their own controls (and repealing Glass-Steagall) we had the most painful recession in history. Dodd-Frank was put into law afterwards- along with other legislation controlling banks by a Democratic administration. Trump's first move - he claims - will be again to repeal Dodd-Frank and Glass-Steagall. Wait 5 years and we will have the same incredibly bad economy left by the last GOP admin.

I don't know why the demographic group that offers the most to those who voted for Trump got trounced and The GOP, whose only loyalty is to the ultra-wealthy, gets the votes.

It is truly insane

• dumb people doesn't exist, differing opinions does. It's a society that limits what humans really are, that makes some people appear "dumb".

• Race baiting #359

• They voted for Trump. Your friend is right... and I'm a honkey cracker telling you this.

• 28d

Not just trump, they voted for Obama also

• 28d

National debt increased the most because of him

• 28d

Of couse... that's what happens when the GOP fucks up
      1) letting 9/11 happen and wasting 6 trillion dollars in unnecessary war if they didn't fall asleep on the job.
      2) letting the Great Recession happen.

The GOP consist of people who make a lot of shit. When you clog the toilet, you gotta pay a good plumber to fix it.

... and kill Osama in 2 years that the GOP couldn't do in 7.

• Your friend's a racist, sir.

• You think he might be correct, or what he said might be true.

HE cannot be true.

(This post was a white person correcting an Asian person.)

• Stupidity is not racist anyone can be dim witted

• Point out that more than 90% of the world's inventions/discoveries came from White people.
    Look at most of the countries of the world that weren't run by White people and look how terrible most of them are.

• 28d

Plus, there are intelligent and stupid people of all races. You sir, are the latter.

• when white people can't admit that things are better for them, I have to assume they're dumb.

• Guh. Stereotypes? Every single person is capable of great stupidity and intelligence regardless of race.

• Your friend is racist.

• That would be a racist comment
    Lol thats like saying Spanish people are lazy
    And blacks are ciminals
    Not even close to being true

• thats kinda racist

• 28d

No, that's outright racist... n gross... smh... this world🙁

• 28d

@Imcmullan lots of white people say that about blacks

• 28d

I don't think it's ok to say that about anyone... that's why I said this world saddens me... I have a genuine fear of what's to come

• Yes all white people are dumb... how did you not already know that, everybody knows that. Are you dumb?

• Go outside

• I think the people voted for trump are dumb. I know people that aren't white voted for him.

• So let me get this straight. Non-white people want to come to countries built by "dumb" white people in huge numbers... Why? If we're so dumb, why are they so angry that we voted in a president who wants to prevent them from coming here illegally? And in such huge numbers? Why don't they just stay in their home countries where everybody is supposedly smarter?

• Coming from a white person, white people are not always dumb. BUT, in America at least, there are FAR TOO MANY uneducated whites that are holding the country back.

• Pretty sure white people discovered and invented most everything... you know, it's just kind of a historically fact... so I think your friend is wrong...

• Stop trying to stir things up. Tensions are high enough. Everyone needs to relax. If you need examples... Albert Einstein, Steven Hawking, anyway my point should really be race is irrelevant. Sure there are historical and anthropological reasons for certain groups to have different qualities but dividing things up never helped anyone. The only way is to look past physical appearance and put history behind us (while not forgetting history) I'm white by the way

• Yeah take that Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein.

Oh and don't forget about the dunce Stephen Hawking. His work on black holes is as in depth as a coloring book.
    bootstheory.files.wordpress.com/.../...ic-drop.gif

• Compared to what?