Is it possible for a guy to be attractive to a girl who overweight?

Like 60lbs overweight! No I am not 300lbs.

What Guys Said 35

• Of course we can. But you probably won't get a guy who is a supermodel like you want. It's not like a human being can't lose 60 pounds. I've lost 45 so far and plan to lose 50 more. I don't come here asking "will girls be attracted to a guy whose still 50 lbs overweight?" No because why? I have the ability to lose that fat and create a sexy body for myself. You can too. And stop making up excuses because they are all lies, you are a human being and unless you suffer from a legitimate diagnosed disease, you are perfectly capable of losing weight.

• 22d

Oh my gosh I am not creating a excuses... like I legit have a guy that ask me out and I am huge... I don't need your life story brah

• 21d

well... at least you can easily express that your horny without begin shamed about it. ugh... the troubles of being a girl...

• 21d

That's true. It's not fair. I think I'd get laid more if girls could be more open lol.

• Rachel Aldana is overweight but very attractive. So having weight does not mean that you will not look attractive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So if a man finds you attractive , then weight issues are not a problem. All problems can be sidelined when they are in love.

• Yes, of course it's possible.

• Maybe some guys would but not me

• Go on the date :)

• Sure. There is a cute girl in my class who is about 60 pounds over weight. She's distributed well across her body. She's a doll.

• Yes, all my ex girlfriends were over 200 lbs like 245 and so
    I like bigger girls as long as they have a great personality
    and i am bigger guy but handsome face not too bad.

• You mean attracted?

• Bro lose the weight instead hoping that guys will be attracted to you. U got dis

• 22d

i am not hoping thou. I am just wondering... Cuz a guy 4 real ask me out on a date... and I almost thought he was high as fuck

• Well I dont know what weight/BMI 60lb is over
    but yes and you will probly be fine. Though dating isn't always easy even if your a absolute stunner and in perfect shape.
    It would be an awful lot harder if you where actually 300lb. Though I know a couples who id say may both actually be in the 300 range so though its a terrible idea to become 300lb even then it's still possible to find someone.
    You know that fit is better so geting in shape will help you to date , feel more confident and be in a stronger position in the relationship but most guys aren't in perfect shape either and realistically most pepole either compromise on something or stay single and there's an element of luck involved as well and individual perception.

• Yes of course.
    Are you going back to dating again Apple

• 22d

Nah I feel too fat to date ): Althought I have plans to go on a date I don't feel like I should.

• 21d

I'm losing eight too apple, you can do it as well

• 21d

I know... I just don't give a flyinugfuck... lol I don't care if guys think I am pretty... I just want make myself happy. Amd the question is related to a date I have on Sunday...): I am not sure if this guy is fuck with me.

• As long as she isn't obese it's fine

• 22d

I find it strange. That a guy like like me and knows how big I am. Maybe cuz he black. hahha

• 22d

Well I like Hispanic chicks in general so maybe they're like me ;)

• 22d

hahah

• I prefor them

• Fat people haven't died out yet so it must be.

• yes we know apple you are not fat lol lmao :)
    but of course there are some pretty big women out there

• It makes them fun to hug in a different way. lol

• Depends where u store ur fat,

• There's a girl for everyone

• Possible? Yes. Guaranteed? Mostly no.

• 5d

Well I actually prefer slightly wider-framed women. I don't mean that I like *tubby* women (as hypocritical as that is coming from me [sigh]), more that I'd take Mei over Tracer, a dwarf woman over an elf chick, or Charley Chase over Alexis Texas.

however, a mere 60lb is not something anyone with realistic standards would notice.

• 5d

... by which I mean that it's not a significant ammount to them

• Yes.

• 60 pounds over weight but not 300 pounds, so 290? Without a starting point 60 pounds overweight doesn't say much...

But I'll assume you mean 60 pounds above your normal weight range - in that case it really depends how the weight is distributed

• No it is not. i would never be.

• Whats wrong with being 300 lbs
    good thing about being bigger or 300 lbs are the tig ol bitties

• no its very VERY impossible! (sarcasm)

• Sure I'm going out with a girl that is overweight on Sunday.

• I was at a stage yes. as long as it is not seriously overweight that you need to move the fat to find the face, or even the pussy for that matter.

• yes really

• Sometimes I think yeah ofc

• I think you mean attracted.
    Anyways, yes that's possible.

• Of course it is it happens all of the time

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 9

• Sure, I think so. It'd probably depend on things like the guys preference in general and how the girl carried her weight (like it's more likely they'd be more attracted to the girl who carried her weight in her hips and thighs and arse than a girl who carried it all in her stomach) but it's totally possible.

• Anything is possible.. especially if they know you by other than appearance, one can start to feel attracted to someone by heir personality just as well... but that aside there are plenty of guys who feel attracted to heavier women... and even if they aren't, they could feel attracted to a specific attribute you may have...

Anyway!! Anyone who is overweight should lose weight regardless of how many guys you can attract or if you are already married or don't care at all about anyone so opinion, simply because the bigger the midsection on anyone, the bigger the chances of health issues, heart problems being at the top of the list... unless of course if life is not something of value to them..

• Depends on how it looks on you. I'm 20lbs. overweight but all my weight went to my boobs and butt so I don't look like a cow lol. But yeah, some guys are attracted to girls who tend to be bit overweight.

• I have mixed opinions on this. There are clearly guys who like chubby women. Have you ever been out and noticed guys with chunky women. They are out there. They either were skinny when met and got fat or fat to begin with. Anyway I am 50 lbs overweight myself and honestly do find it hard to meet anyone. It seems like guys want fit athletic girls. I am working on it... for myself as well as to find love a little more easily. I don't get it, even fat guys and I mean fat want skinny girls. Really?

• 22d

yeah ): It sucks but its not like I can turn a switch.

• Sure, my cousin is chubby and many guys like him. Some of them even say that they have a strong preference for chubby girls.
    Please don't feel insecure for your weight, guy who is worth having you will find you attractive the way you are.
    My cousin always felt insecure because she was skinny and became fat all of a sudden and she felt as if she wasn't attractive anymore, She lost her best years about worrying her body.
    When I like guy I want him to see my insecurities, because everyone loves me when I am confident, I want someone who will love me regardless my weaknesses. It is a good way to check if you two are meant to be together.
    Good luck.

• Yeah its possible but rare. Im sure he has someone else who is fit that he is talking to. a lot of times I find that men who get with obsese women, they use them for their disability check and for a place to stay.

• Yes it's possible I weigh 220 and my height is 4'11 so I'm very huge and guys will still ask me out. I even have a boyfriend.

• It's possible.

• Yes it's possible some guys like chubby girls and only go for them