Should I give up on love?

Last call? Should I? I am not getting any prettier... ): Sadly I ate myself to a depressive state. Ugh...

1021

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't lose your seeds over this one! You're the queen motherfucking apple! If you can have fans on GAG, then there are people who would love to be your close friend and would feel really lucky to get to go out with you.

Just don't worry so much about looking. The right person is gonna appear in your life at random. Just keep an eye out and don't shy away from an adventure. That's how you meet people and have some really amazing times. Go out more, do things your interested in and find people to share that with!

Worst case you could go to an apple farm and see if someone picks you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Find a motivation to help you eat healthier...

Anyway there are plenty of fat people in relationships, so in my opinion you shouldn't give up... cause like... whose gonna take care of you when you're old? You need kids!!! Lol and also your eyes 21!! You don't have to be overweight forever if you truly don't want to or if you believe it's making your life unhappy in certain ways.. such as difficultly in finding someone whom you're attracted to to be attracted to you... and you don't have to look like a model or a gym junkie... you simply should not resemble a ball and you'll get attention left and right regardless of how imperfect you might think you are...

What Guys Said 20

• If you really want to then you would. I know I did, I just learned to accept it and gave up altogether and stopped trying. I learned the truth: "It's just hormones. It's just hormones." Unless you meant love for food, beverage, cute and cuddly little animals or stuffed animals lol

• You're 21. I do believe you have time. But here's the real truth. You need to believe in yourself and work on yourself. Yeah, it's the tough road. You've got to do things. Sucks. But that's life. Not everyone gets a trophy. But I guarantee there's people living lives you can't even imagine. And they get by. If they can do it, you can, too. But it's always your choice. If you want to lay down and die in your own skin, that's your choice. But I wouldn't, and you shouldn't.

• No, don't give up. You're only 21. I haven't given up yet, and I'm 33. I'm not getting any better-looking. And I've been abused dozens of ways and dozens of times by girls who, quite frankly, deserve to die alone when they get old.

• πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Was dating easy for you growing up? Like did you have a girlfriend in your teens or early 20s?

• @moviedude714: At 16, at 19, at 23, at 25, at 26, at 28, at 30, at 31.

I average a new girlfriend every year and a half, by those stats.

• Never

• Dude... you're 21... unless you're fat, you've got the gift of the beauty of feminine youth. I mean, if you are fat, you ruined it, but if not, then no, of course not.

• Lower your standards raise your average?

• If you're talking about a particular person, you're gunna have to fill me in a whole lot...

If you're talking about love in general, than NO WAY! NEVER EVER! πŸ˜˜πŸ’•

• Never give up on finding love awe. I know how you feel loneliness can suck
    Please don't be sad 😒 :(

• Why? What's the problem. Give details.

• I'll accept you. Let us mate!

• Not at all apple,
    You are awesome and will find someone

• no don't. I only found true love at the age of 25. my wife was 26 at the time. there is still hope LOL

• : / dammit apple, you have nice qualities ! I hate to see you sad : (

• 21 is quite young I wish I was that age again

• u should fall on love with Γ  MacBook or iPhoneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Awe hang in there with me

• eat more lol :)

• There is always a chance for love! Don't give up keep searching and find something to channel your depression. Like painting! That's what I did only I have to make the move and I'm not ready yet.

• We out there.

• yeah, give up. the world is changing, and it is getting harder. focus on money and work

What Girls Said 9

• I feel like this. I feel that putting my trust and all into one person to make me happy is not good. And what happens if they cheat or start to treat you bad? People do change over time. You take a gamble when you fall in love and get into a relationship. However, I am open to the possibility but its not something that Im about to searching and jumping through hoops to love for.

• Never!

• Nope. You should start to love yourself and rememver that love doesn't need to be searched for desperately.
    It will come when you don't wait for it.
    That's the beauty of love.

• You're 21, you'd have a long loveless life ahead of you.

• You can marry me if you are that depressed. I will love you and treat you like my princess ^_^
    Though you will have to fight my boyfriend for me, but he has seemingly no intorest in marrage so it might be an easy one.

• you're too young to give up. post this question when you're my age.. lol

• You're so cute

• dude, you're only 21
    get a grip!

• No, never give up... it takes time