What's the difference between normal ketchup and fancy ketchup?

Seriously I wanna know, isn't it the same thing?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Normal ketchup is normal and fancy ketchup is more fancy.

• 23d

Then why doesn't fancy ketchup wear a top hat and a monocle?

• 23d

XD IKR? THEY LIED TO US! YOUR KETCHUP ISN'T FANCY!

• 23d

You would think the FDA would regulate this a lot better than to allow ketchup advertised as fancy without appropriate accessories.

What Guys Said 2

• "Normal" ketchup will taste way more synthetic, than "fancy" ketchup. Fancy ketchup, if made well, should have a taste of fresh tomatoes and spice.

• 23d

But how does that make the ketchup fancy?

• 23d

Freshly made products will always be regarded higher, than that of mass productions.

If someone were to cook dinner for you, would you rather they microwave something frozen for you, or that they actually take the time to make it from the start? The latter would be considered much more "fancy" than the prior. But that's just my opinion. ^.^

• 23d

You... have a really good point there. lol.

Thanks.

• The difference is actually in consistency due to the process. It's "fancy" because if an extra step in creation which prevents the splitting of the fluids due to being better mashed.

What Girls Said 4

• Well obviously One wears high heels and does the cat walk... while the other one wears nikes and runs a mile 😂😛👽!! I'm brilliant! I know all this stuff!! 😎😛!!

• There's a difference?

• One of them has HFC, lol.

• All ketchup does taste different. Even between brands of the same price. Some have more of less salt and things like that too.