Am I an introvert if I like meeting new people everyday constantly 24/7 but at the same time spending me time once in a while?

I share introvert and extrovert traits, i don't mind being quiet for the whole day, but i also don't care being the clown in the classroom or at a party, like either way i don't care, i don't feel social pressure, or anything at all, but what brings me doubt is that, i like to be alone sometimes, but then the next day, i want to party 24/7, like i can't keep a balance.

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like you're human, and can't be defined by a mere word—introvert or extrovert.

You are simply you. Be proud, my versatile one.

• 27d

Thank you :)
      Yeah, that's why i love honest and down to earth with everyone

• Well Im an introvert. I use to enjoy going out every weekends when I was younger but not anymore. Sounds to me that your a mixture but more so outgoing and extrovert.

• 27d

What made you change your personality? Or it's just your priority have changed?

What Guys Said 2

• Ambivert

• You are an Infj aren't you...