So... this is the real USA?

Updates:
20d definitely worth noting the people who attack because they can't refute the truth... let's you know who the people who agree with these people are.

1|3
5|14

What Girls Said 5

• I am so fucking sick of this. Trump won.. get the fuck over it. Stop posting this shit. It just makes you look like a baby that needs his diaper changed.

2|3
    1|0
  • It's so sad that when they came they didn't know what happened and he said to the people that he was just like a little cupcake and then they told them that they were gonna die because he had to be scared of the cops and then they said it happened and then he was like oh okay well maybe you don't understand what you think I can guess but you are not funny or something similar but you are the only reason why you don't want to know that you are not here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ew baha the hicks have taken a break from fucking their moms to vandalize bathrooms, where is this anyways? Kentucky? Ahaha

2|1
    0|1
  • so you're trying to compare a bunch of childish, ignorant, morons to every person in america? how ridiculous.

1|0
    1|1
  • Young Turks is an extreme liberal biased website. I agree these sayings are disturbing, but they have there own political agenda to push.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Yeah, like the Muslim girl who was attacked by two white male Trump supporters... oh wait, that was fake.
    Or like the gay guy who was attacked in an alley and left with a bloody face... oh wait, that was fake.
    Or like the black man getting beaten up by a group of white men for voting for Hillary... oh wait, it was a white Trump supporter attacked by blacks.

All these people have lost so much credibility, that unless you actually show me real proof, you're not gonna get my sympathy, especially since they spent a whole year attacking Trump supporters and demonizing white people... and getting paid for it.

0|2
    1|0
    • 20d

So you're saying that stuff is faked as well as most hate crimes?

• Show All
    • 20d

So your alternative is to analyze case by case videos of race hatred where vandalizing doesn't count (assumed to be forged) and words don't count (could be lying). Great plan.

• 20d

@reixun With people that have been proven to be paid to cause violence? Yeah. Maybe you're one of those who likes to believe everything they hear, but that's not me.

• Oh yeah... where have I seen stuff like that before?

The "mixed race" aka "black as Obama" student who posted "whites only" or "coloreds only" at drinking fountains?
    eagnews.org/.../

The three black girls who smacked down a white student then claimed a bus full of evil whites attacked them, prompting even Hillary to tweet about them?
    www.washingtontimes.com/.../

The black girl who posted death threats to blacks on Yik Yak?

www.nydailynews.com/.../...hreat-article-1.2430788

Sooo you want to post about "racist" stuff and want sympathy or people to feel bad?

s2.quickmeme.com/.../...a08c936630f786b8700191.jpg

1|1
    0|1
  • There's millions of docs about how America is building a strong ground. And how Americans and some good presidents helped each other race. But people rather pull up all the negative stuff that's floating around. No this not America. Just idiots.

0|1
    0|0
  • You do realize that Young Turks is a aweful and horrible news station right?

They are a liberal extremist station and are biased, ignorant almost to the point of CNN levels.

Not to mention most of what they report on has either proven to be false or was debunked by actual credible sources. Also it's worth noting that a lot of the Trump Supporters attacking people was actually proved false by real credible sources.

0|1
    0|0
  • Congrats gag admin... you've succeeded. Crazy how you'll report and delete a question or opinion that calls someone an idiot or retard, but when someone is clearly race baiting, you conveniently let that shit go despite rules clearly outlining no racial antagonistic behavior 😒

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah the bias liberal media which fully admitted to its bias from the start is a good source of information. Meanwhile liberals are rioting defacing property and writing lovely things on national monuments like "die whites die" and destroying both private and public property all the while no major media outlets want to mention it. But yeah clearly its trump supporters who are the problem good call.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a worrying trend but hopefully a small minority that can be flushed out, named and shamed to face criminal charges.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck the Young Turds! They've been exposed as frauds. If these idiots had any integraty at all then these clowns would be bashing the real violence that's being pushed by George Soros and his loony left wing rent-a-mob. Those bastards are the real trouble makers...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, this is the real USA. The USA is filled with all kinds of people, and you can pull a handful of anecdotes to support the idea that the entirety, or even majority are the same way, but that makes you just as moronic as they are...

1|0
    0|0
  • If you can get people to believe you, you can certainly become president, Trump proves ANYBODY can become president

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • This is grasping at straws, Big time. But there are actually incidents of hate crimes committed by leftist and minority 'protesters; that the young f@gs conveniently overlook.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe. Hopefully not, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I mean, we elected a partly black president, twice.

0|0
    0|0