What is fucking your shit up at the moment?

What is fucking your shit up at the moment ?

At the moment windows 10 is fucking my shit up. Microshit and their shit OS

I never liked Win. 10 at launch and after using it I started to like it even less

(Whoever's shit is fucked up the most may get MHO)

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 10

• One thing I don't like about W10 is the inability to turn off Cortana. I rummaged through stuff and at least turned it off so that it would run in the background but even then she's still there.

Other than that, a lack of a normal phone basically. I could buy one now or next month but I want to wait for Galaxy S8 next year... but that's a long while -_-

• 29d

So MS also fucked you up huh? I remember a guy on a forum told me that he removed it. .. with the power shell and then replaced it or something along those lines, cortana can be removed but it ain't easy at all

Hopefully this galaxy won't explode on you

• 29d

Dunno about 7 but there was a line of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 that constantly exploded. The Galaxy S7 had nothing happen to then. I previously had an S5 and from the looks of it, it may have been one of the best smartphones ever.

• 26d

Samsung should've. . . . They should've sent those exploding phones to ISIS (Just sayin'). They would love a phone like that

i0.kym-cdn.com/.../29a.jpg

• Same reason as you. Microsoft released an update three days ago to address a serious security flaw for Windows 10 and ever since then, my laptop has been slow as shit. The fan is constantly running on high so I don't know what they did.

Whatever they did, they fucked shit up for me.

• 29d

I feel your pain, microshit is just. . . shit. If I were you I'd check your hardware usage

Windows 8 was bad, windows 10 was bad lets hope the next one will be decent. Third time lucky

• My employees😖 Need them to sign new contracts to switch them to commission instead of hourly, totally out of my control but also designed to have them break even or better from their past paychecks, and now I have 8 amateur Internet-miseducated Union lawyers i'm dealing with🙄

• 29d

Ah. . . paper work gets everyone eventually, even though I work with electronics I still gotta do paperwork

Do those lawyers even have a clue? They'd need to go up the chain to actually get any results

• My shytty windows 10 laptop is slowly dying on me, I can't wait to switch to Mac should've a long time ago, and I can't find a fkm pair of glasses that don't look ugly on me😭😭😭

• 29d

Another disgruntled windows 10 user, that makes me feel good. Death to windows 10. But. . . but mac is overpriced, it's possible to build a "hackingtosh" you know?

• Procrastination has my shit fucked up.

• i hate windows 10 too, windows 7 was much better and awesome

• The fact that due to the election the Affordable care act will probably end up repealed meaning I'll no longer be able to be under my parents insurance and I can't afford my own meaning that I won't be able to affrod my medication and therapy meaning that in the next four years I'LL BE DEAD

• 29d

I commend your sacrifice to save me tax dollars. <3

• 29d

@bcromartie I'll take your word for it since I don't know how things work in the US, all I know is that you guys got guns and you use them. . . . on children

• 29d

I wish I could get a gun that easy but in this state its nearly impossible for even a law abiding and non-violent citizen like me to get a handgun license at my age

• My back is killing me.

• 29d

Visit a chiropractor, they'll give you more HP

• 29d

mmm. . . well if you can't go I know what would take your mind off it. You could head to the US border and take some potshots at the Americans trying to get in. Sounds like fun right? Call it Canadian moose patrol

• 29d

I regularly visit the Niagara region where you can go down to the river and look across at the US and wave to Americans hiking on the other side.

• Society.

• The fact I will never know what a kiss feels like while 16 year olds have an active sex life and find girls easily