What Was The Last Movie You Saw, Did You Like Anything About The Movie?

What Did You Like About The Movie Did You Like The Movie?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Last one I saw was Neighbors 2. Pretty decent, better than most sequels I see. Definitely had some good laughs👍

What Girls Said 10

• Dr Strange, it was great. Lots of humour and I got to stare at Benedict Cumberbatch for two hours

• Last movie I saw was Hacksaw Ridge. It was a beautiful and inspiring movie. It made me cry lol.

• Medea's Halloween movie and it was funny had me laughing a lot that's what I liked

• hacksaw ridge just a few hours actually
    it s amazingggg
    y'all should watch it

• Dr. Strange.
    It was good because it had a positive message and humour.

• Snowden was the last one I saw... One word for it. Amazing!

• The last movie I saw was an Indian movie and it was really good

• Finding Dory. I loved itttttt.

• Nerve

• I saw inferno. I was disappointed because the book is way better. How about you?

What Guys Said 14

• I don't remember the name of the last movie that I saw, but I'm sure it made a lasting impression on me. :)

• Last movie I saw was Lord of The Rings 3

I never saw them before and I decided it had been too long.

I really liked the fact that right when they were supposed to be screwed, the dude comes back with an army of ghosts! Haha like, there's no way to beat that. It's so unfair!

• last movie i watched was a documentary called "Steak Revolution". it was awesome

• Last movie I saw, was Star Wars Episode VII. Absolutely loved it! ;-)

• Jack Reacher, was pretty good

• Inferno. The sequel to Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons. Not as impressive as the two previous movies.

• Very long time - The last one I recall was "Antichrist" in 2009 and it was awful.

• bad moms and dont breathe.

• I saw sausage party. It was overly sexual. That kind of humor is very bad / too much in Saudi Arabia.

• X-men Apocalypse. It was O. K. Would have been better with Wolverine.

• I watched 1408. An old movie but I'd never seen it. Actually a good horror movie which is rare.

• The Home Alone II - lost in New York City movie for the 3rd time. It's hilarious.

• Doctor Strange, great special effects. Didn't know anything about the story beforehand but it was a great movie.

• Accountant. It was a good movie. I liked the ending.