Is it dangerous to travel to Mexico or Hawaii right now in light of the Zika scare?

I really enjoyed Mexico and wanted to go back. I also thought about going to Cuba as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• if you are a pregnant woman or plan on getting pregnant in the near future you shouldn't travel to a place where zika is present

but it's really not all that dangerous for adults. if you get bitten by a mosquito with zika and catch the virus is only a matter of getting anti-biotics

as far as i know mexico and hawaii are pretty safe. i'm fairly certain it's only some places in south america and the caribbean that are hot spots

• 25d

Have they invented antibiotics for Zika yet? I know they were working on it but I don't know if they came up with a solution yet.

• 25d

i think you are thinking of a vaccine. they are still working on that. they definitely have antibiotics that will get rid of the virus

What Guys Said 3

• Not for adults.

• I don't know.

• Zika would be the least of my worries in Mexico.

What Girls Said 1

• I have been so Busy like a Bee on Here, dear with the Campaigning of Trump, I didn't Know... Mexico and now Hawaii? Last time I saw, it was Florida.
    "Buyer Beware," no Matter Where, there is Scare... Everywhere. xx