Dear Americans, who would you rather have as a president, instead of Trump?

Who would you vote for, rather than Trump?

• Count DraculaDear Americans, who would you rather have as a president, instead of Trump?
  • Papa SmurfDear Americans, who would you rather have as a president, instead of Trump?
  • Mr BurnsDear Americans, who would you rather have as a president, instead of Trump?
  • Arnold SchwarzeneggerDear Americans, who would you rather have as a president, instead of Trump?
  • Mr SpockDear Americans, who would you rather have as a president, instead of Trump?
  • The PenguinDear Americans, who would you rather have as a president, instead of Trump?
  • Emperor PalpatineDear Americans, who would you rather have as a president, instead of Trump?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, all of the above would be better (compared to Trump), but I'm not an American... anyway, I voted for the Penguin :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images
    Harambe of course!!

Get em out... 🌭.

• Mr. Burns would be great for economy. Excellent.

• Most of these choices are foreigners so they aren't eligible for the office of US President.
    Mickey Mouse is and I think that's kinda appropriate

• You got me at Papa Smurf

• No one I'm so thrilled that Donald J Trump is our president

• Most Trump supporters preferred a different candidate in the primaries. Trump differentiated himself from the other 17 Republicans who essentially split the "not Trump" vote. So in the end we got Trump, who conservatives voted for because the opposition party was much worse.

Think about the Democrat primaries. Sanders had a lot of support but didn't get the nomination. Sanders supporters mostly voted for Clinton because she was "not Trump." That's the same thing Trump voters did.

For conservatives, the election was like a response to being in a plummeting airplane that's on fire. From a conservative point of view, avoiding a Clinton win put the fire out, so there's relief, but not much joy because the plane's still plummeting.

• Arnie, or Mr Burns :P

• Pretty happy to see how Trump does things.

I reckon the only other person in mind right off the bat would be Trey Gowdy.
    It's pretty fun to watch him tear through the bull that people present in front of him.

• PAPA SMURF

• Hitler 2020

"Make JewSA YouSA again"

• Bernie Sanders

• I'm fine with trump, didn't vote for him, but he's a successful businessman and might actually do something to help us out. We can give him the respect of at least trying; it's not like anyone else in the US is anymore qualified to run the country than an expresident.

• No more butthurt.. Trump kicked asses.

• Trump won get over it

• Literally anyone else but kanye is the best option Right now,😂😂

• nobody. i wanted trump and i voted for trump. i think he's the right man for the right time

• Trump is by far still the best choice. I voted Palpatine for the hell of it though lol

• lol keep the butthurt coming! I'm happy Trump won but really DeVito and Schwarzenegger would probably be good choices too

• Arnold would be good. I'll stick with Trump, though.

• Putin of course

• Completely ridiculous

• Spock since he's very logical 😊

• Spock, the obvious choice.

And I'd literally rather have Arnold.

What Girls Said 4

• The Emperor, he is the most powerful :D

• Why is this even still up for discussion? It's over. Trump won... let us carry on

• Spock would be the best.

• Arnold