What should we do now that Trump is the President Elect?

I'm with option G

#NoHomo

• Accept itWhat should we do now that Trump is the President Elect?
  • Impeach himWhat should we do now that Trump is the President Elect?
  • Stage a coupWhat should we do now that Trump is the President Elect?
  • Start a Secessionist movement What should we do now that Trump is the President Elect?
  • Start a civil warWhat should we do now that Trump is the President Elect?
  • Go to CanadaWhat should we do now that Trump is the President Elect?
  • Get rid of him South Park StyleWhat should we do now that Trump is the President Elect?
21d reptocarl,

And were our founders psychics? Did they foresee the advancements in computing technology that could crunch millions of numbers in a fraction of a second? NO!!! And like Is said, nothing could be more antagonistic to the values of freedom of thought that they advocated than the "don't like it shut up" attitude that you're displaying now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Replace Jackson with him on our money and create churches praising him. He's a god after all.

What Girls Said 4

• Grow up and accept it. People are being very childish and assuming the worse and that is very sad. The fact that people are actually hurting others, rioting, etc... Over this is such an embarrassment. I am just glad hillary did not win. The fact people ignore all the vile things she has done and said and focus on a few old or made up lies about trump makes me wonder. We are suppose to be smarter and moving forward but that is not what I see and it is very concerning.

• Give the guy a chance god damn. We had Ronald Reagan as president and he was one of the good ones that actually did things and he was an actor what's so different about Trump the fact that he is a business man and because of his past with women really people need to grow up and that's coming from a 17 year old

• Just accept it for now, but replace him as the soon as the next election comes about. And NOT with Hillary if she runs again.

• 21d

I wonder why some people down voted this? Its fine, I respect your opinion, but I am curious about why.

• Accept it, it is what it is. he's the next president, now move on.

What Guys Said 12

• If you don't like it leave and don't let the door hit you in the ass

• 22d

This country was founded on the principal of free thought and there is hardly anything more antagonistic to that than the "if you don't like it, leave" attitude.

• 21d

Our election worked just as the founders set it up. Shut the fuck up

• 16d

Tbh if you vote him in or didn't vote at all you deserve to stay and live with it. There's nothing you can do now anyway except wait and see what he does.

• Encourage people to stop rioting!

• I went A - See how it goes

• I am celebrating. He really is the best candidate if he sticks to his campaign promises.

• Looks like all of your choices are, "Act like a child and overreact."

• Quit whining and accept it.

• accept it and root for him.. if he does poorly, we all do so there's no point in rooting against him

• close your eyes, shut your ears and wait for the horror movie to finish.

• the reality is the election is over and trump won. there is no way to change the results , there isn't going to be a recount and court challenge like 2000 . these protests aren't going to change the outcome , they are within there rights to protest but its not going to change the results

• Accept it and move on.
    Give him a chance to prove himself
    After six months and nothing decent or good comes from his presidency
    then you can Piss moan and groan all you want to.
    You're an American act like it !

• Options 3, 4, or 5 would only lead to Martial Law or worse, even if they were possible. Plus it would only help America's enemies even more because then we clearly show the world that we've become divided enough that we can be conquered. Strength and security through unity, because the best way to beat an enemy is to "divide them and then conquer them".

I'd just leave it at Option 1 for now, but if he fucks up really really bad and becomes really reckless and impulsive, then I would expect that any of those 3 options would be the result as there's no other choice, if he totally screw over the people or really endanger everyone somehow, then the people would eventually come together in a massive revolt, or he's going to get his ass kicked out of office for his recklessness and impulsiveness.

• Quit crying and accept it!