What's the point of life if we always fail?

0|1
14|27

What Guys Said 27

• Technically it's always a learning progress and a work in progress. Trial and error. Experiment over and over again, being persistent, or perhaps even relentless at achieving your objectives or goals:

wilmingtonbusinessconsultingfirm.com/.../...11.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing is impossible

media.giphy.com/media/HJPhN12JVDe4o/giphy.gif

Really there's no such thing as failure, you just find a way around it.

Failure = temporary setback

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • You either win or you learn how to win. It's not failure if you're aware and use that experience to grow. Imagine you're flying in the sky 30 stories up and looking down at your entire life from the day you're born, till the day you die. In that time span you are not going to get absolutely everything that want. But if you take those moments to propel yourself to the other moments where you do get what you want. Where you are happy and feeling fulfilled. You can see past these "failures". Life is more than that.

Just being alive is a win. You are the strongest, fastest sperm that came from your dad's sperm and made it to your mom's egg. We're born winners lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • Very deep and profound thought for one so young - Okay I am a version of "Is it not better to try and fail than not try at all" - Lets look at love, try 1/10/100 times to find love, you never know when or if you find but the rewards are so great that it is worth trying and trying again.

1|1
    0|0
  • You don't always fail, you have to learn from it. As you gain experience you get better at identifying potential problems and avoiding/mitigating them. Nobody is freaking awesome at everything the first time they do it.

"Experience is a difficult teacher because she gives the test first and the lesson afterwards"

1|0
    0|0
  • Failure is a part of life. When you take chances , you don't fail but your effort has failed and nothing more than that. You can keep on making more and more efforts because you are human. Failure only reminds you that you need to change direction and make more efforts to succeed.

1|0
    0|0
  • we dont always fail though. besides, failure is not the end, it is merely a lesson.

as for what the point of life is.. who knows. maybe there isn't one. but we are here anyway so we might as well make it as much fun as we can

1|1
    0|0
  • The pursuit of happiness. Meanwhile, youve got no guarantee you'll achieve that goal. But, its worth striving towards it.

1|1
    0|0
  • To watch the next episode.

1|1
    0|0
  • Who says we always fail?

1|0
    0|0
  • "Look, what's life without risk? If you take none, that's probably what you gonna get."

Take a risk, succeed an you'll be happy. If you fail, you'll be wise.

1|0
    0|0
  • Failure makes you learn more and it makes you appreciate success and it should motivate you to be better version of your self , failure IS good

1|0
    0|0
  • We all fail. Failure isn't a bad thing. It makes you wiser. You'll fail several times before you can win. But the point of life is not about winning or losing. Life is a journey, it's about living.

1|1
    0|0
  • So once you finally succeed you can laugh at people who made fun of you saying you couldn't do it and rub in their faces on youtube comments.

1|0
    0|0
  • EVERYONE fails more than they succeed. Life is about focusing on the success than the failures.

1|0
    0|0
  • you can fail your goal and it can still be fun and meaningful

1|0
    0|0
  • We're too common to sulk about this sort of junk love.

1|0
    0|0
  • that is life though, setting goals for yourself and putting in effort to try and achieve them. you only have yourself to blame if you think your a failure.

1|0
    0|0
  • to me, its to have relationships, enjoy fruits of work, have a relationship with God... live

2|0
    0|0
  • Seriously?

1|0
    0|0
  • Failure is a step closer to success. Failure is also a lesson so keep that in mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • To learn from our failures and hold our heads up high in the face of adversity

1|0
    0|0
  • Instinct!

1|0
    0|0
  • remember, it can always get worse

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, failure leed to success.

1|0
    0|0
  • who says you always fail?

1|0
    0|0
  • you just said it.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Depends on what you mean by failure? Failure is entirely subjective.
    Someone's failure might be another person's success. My friend in high school got an A in stead of A+ in maths and called it a failure and started crying, meanwhile I got a C/Pass in maths and I was overjoyed by the success lol. Like I said, failure means differently to different people.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me things I don't achieve aren't necessarily failures.
    I've just learnt that's not the direction I need to take to achieve that goal, so I either adjust the goalposts or take a step sideways and attack from another angle.
    Failure isn't fatal, but success isn't final either. I think you need to experience both to appreciate the other

1|0
    0|0
  • To learn and experience. To experience success. If everything was easy then everything would be boring an meaningless.

1|0
    0|0
  • failure means we tried doesn't it? And if you try in life that's one step UP the ladder. Set backs are apart of life it doesn't define us. You learn from it.. improve and move on and try to do better. Failure is a lesson. In disguise.

1|0
    0|0
  • To keep failing until you succeed.

1|0
    0|0
  • The point of life is to improve your character; esp from the challenges you face; whether you fail or succeed you always learn something; big or small.
    Learn to make good/right choices; be more conscious, and spread good

1|0
    0|0
  • u have the control of ur own life

1|0
    0|0
  • To eat chocolate.

1|0
    0|0
  • Failure is the stepping stone to success. If we always gave up after failing we'd get nowhere in life. The point is to not get discouraged and believe in ourselves.

1|0
    0|0
  • what are you failing in?

1|0
    0|0
  • Speak urself babe, Lucifer never fails 👌🏾

1|1
    0|0
  • Look all of your failures as a stairway to the success.

1|0
    0|0
  • the experiences you get between the failures

1|0
    0|0
  • What makes you think you're always failing?

1|0
    0|0