Should I log in or let it go?

So facebook just sent me a password reset link for my old facebook account, which i have been trying to get into on n off for a year n half. I honestly dont known why or what was pushing me to do this but something was telling me i need too get back into the account.. a gut feeling if you will. I have been thinking about why i wanted the account back so much and just remember i have a lot of stuff on their having to do with my ex, Old photos& message's so not am thinking its a bad idea to log in. Am also thinking maybe am just over thinking things which i tend to do a lot. So should i let this go n let all my effect go yo waste? or should i log back into the account which has lots of old stuff their?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I've been off of social media for some time now, and I don't regret it. It's not worth it dude. forget facebook

• 23d

How long has it been?

• 23d

Thinking i may wait till next month the 7 but i never use facebook that much to begin with

• 23d

But i known the feeling i cut off video games and now am a lot better off

• Don't bother man. Stick with it and be free of all this social media stuff. Just live real life, and use the phone.

If anything, set up a fapbook account, just to view the occasional picture to fap to. I dunno how to get people to friend you tho on that one

• 23d

Lol i never fap to old photos on facebook nothing good on their. As for my phone i motly use it for music n light light porn

• 22d

Dude i dont wanna jack off to no fucking photks

• 21d

But is it possible