Girls, Is it easy for u to find a bra that fits perfectly?

I bought a bra after trying it on and I thought it fit great... every time I lift my arms the bra slides over my boobs. I tried to loosen the straps and now they slide off and my boobs bounce around way too much! Could it be because one of my breasts is larger than the other? I wear a 32 B but my right breast is basically a B point five lol but not a C... how can I fix this issue, I can't be the only person who can't ever find a great bra right?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• If your band is so big/loose that it slides up when you lift your arms, then you need a smaller band size. I also had that issue when I wore 34C/D. Moving to a 30 band fixed that problem. It also showed me that the cup volume on the 34D was slightly too small so I went up 1 cup volume to 30F.

Here is some info about measuring yourself and putting on your bra correctly (honestly most of us aren't doing it right haha).

Modern bra sizing
    Band = underbust (rounded up to the nearest even number)
    Cup = bust - underbust (1 inch difference=1 cup letter)
    A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, FF, G, GG, H, HH, J, JJ, K
    http://brasizecalculator.tk/

brasandbodyimage.com/.../

And some correctly sized 28DDs: www.brabandproject.com/.../search

And 32GGs: www.brabandproject.com/.../search

What Girls Said 13

• Every brands size is different. If you are a, let's say c34, what one brand will fit another may not in the same size. So you just try on bras around your size.
    Sometimes a c34 will fit me where as sometimes a d will. I just try on different sizes and it is the best way to find the right fit.

• 27d

Thanks, you'd think I'd have this down by now but I only usually own two or three bras at a time, I just need more variety.

• lol i can relate... hmmmm try em on before you buy or if you can't try them on.. put them around your bust before buying them

• This happens to me. Your not getting the right size bra. You have to try different sizes to know which one works for you. All bra types run differently so its best to pick a few in different sizes to see which one works for you

• Get one custom fitted. They feel amazing when they fit just right. The boobs bouncing around is just an unsolvable problem unless you want to wear sports bras at every day.

• No, I hate bras. I have to wear them sometimes but in summer I try not to wear them at all and I never wear them at home.

• Nah, no proper bras I have fit me comfortably and each store I've gone to has given me a different bra size. Now I just wear these cotton bras that kinda remind me of short camisoles, super comfortable and soft and supportive too :)

• No lmfao

• No it's such a struggle (the cuts are different) but mine are proportional, maybe if you tried a gel pad?

• Run down to like a victoria secret or something like that and have them size you, pick a couple bras from their line and see how that works for you. Then if you still aren't comfortable with it you are small enough you should be able to wear a sports bra sometimes which avoids all these issues.

Also, stick with the same one or two brands as sizes and quality will vary from brand to brand.

• 27d

Thanks, I got sized last time I went and I thought I got it right. maybe I need a tighter band so it just won't ride up, it's embarrassing lol

• Well, yeah I have an average standard size. I think it's easier to find bras that fit when your boobs are smaller (mine are B-C cups).

• It never gets better, you only learn to live with it or just wear sports bra which I started doing recently.

• not really. that's why I don't wear them when I'm at home or if I leave home only for a short while, like for the store or something

• Heeellllllllll no, not unless I'm shopping online at Victorias secret!