Who else thinks we are in for hell when chump boy takes power?

• chump boy equals war
  • chump boy does not equal war

Most Helpful Guy

• According to his lovers were about to enter a "golden age." It may be a golden age for a specific demographic but it's going to be a dark age for everyone not in that demographic. I'm STILL waiting for someone to give me the time when America was great since we're apparently going back to that time.

Most Helpful Girl

• He ain't gonna do shit. Not even there yet, and he's already back peddling on things he apparently intended to do.

And this shit with Russia? Russia is blatantly waving their dicks around showing how strong like bull they are, and he's gonna be like yes master let's work together and now down lmfao, going to make a joke of the USA past. Russia is dick waving, they do certain "shows of strength" the rest of the world says knock it off if they get too close and Russia backs off... They don't want beef, they're just saying they're down if it comes.
    That country is ridiculously racist and homophobic. Literally people get attacked in the street for being gay or black, even with knives and swords. Those people in Russia are barbaric and aren't like the rest of the advanced countries (we're not all perfect, but we're nowhere near Russia) and that's who this guy wants to cosy up to? He needs to go crawl into a hole.

What Guys Said 11

• Trump: Wants to improve relations with Russia for better trading that benefits both countries.

Clinton: Threatened Russia.

Conclusion: Trump wants the war. Lol

• "Russia has always been our enemy" This isn't a Rocky movie from the 80s. The Cold War has been over for 25 years. Stop living in the past. Obama has been ignoring Russia we need to build a good working relationship with them.

• Hillary was more of a threat, she didn't want peace, unlike Trump.

• Stop whining and just accept it already. Judge not lest ye be judged.

• 6d

ye knows that ye can't be president. so, ye shouldn't make shitty comparisons.

• Said the ignorant.

• Look at these so called "tolerant" liberals.
    https://youtu.be/8CoaBrARSA4

• How do you address Hillary Clinton?

• Clinton threatened Russia for no reason, so she would be more likely to start a war.

• World's too unstable right now, war's likely with either nominee. All because of ISIS. ISIS though, will make it look like we started it, because they want to play in to their hands, by getting us to hate Muslims so bad, that, we destroy ourselves over it. They feed off of fear

• Just give him a chance :p presidents don't usually keep all their promises. Obama certainly didn't. I liked him, though.

• He will sweep away political correctness and label protestors as domestic terrorists... as he should do.

What Girls Said 9

• Look here, majority won for a reason.

Either way, absolutely none of the candidates (Trump, Clinton, Stein and Johnson) were even close to being decent options. If you supported either of the top two, I'm judging you hardcore for allowing the media to wrap you around their finger.

I believe you should spend your free time looking to help your neighbors or any other matter in this world. Because, frankly, there are bigger issues in this world where you could put your energy... like the Dakota Access Pipeline, or the situation where hundreds if not thousands of dolphins are being mass murdered in japan or a few are being tanked in Arizona, or like in the Middle East where children are being left behind in bomb aftermath because there are less than 30 doctors left to save their people... or the fact that billions of people support animal cruelty every goddamn day because they don't inform themselves about the companies or the products they use... or the fact that there are forests, mountains, and other natural habitats all around the world being chopped away... Or the fact that 100 animals are sent to pounds every single day, at least.

Everyday shit is still going on, I don't know what makes you think a president is the biggest issue... so you either do something to help or please, keep this negativity to yourself.

• 28d

Took ya ass. way longer to write that drool, than it took me to post. Sooo, worry about what good you can do sweet! If you disagree w my post, just keep it moving!

• 28d

I guess I have to remind you that it doesn't take an educated person a long time to type. At all...

Anyways, I've been reading a lot of whiny trump posts, i randomly decided to respond to one of them and it just happened to be yours.

Im not sorry that you feel offended. In case you forgot... Worst shit has been going on long before Trump came president. In fact, even now... everyday.

• said the loser.

• I'm worried, a lot, but I want to give him a chance. Fix the crap in America, and then we move on.

• i don't think so

• Option C
    I don't know and I hope not.

• "C" for Could you Please have some Respect?
    It's President Donald J. Trump, your 45th President of the United States, dolly.

• The fact that you use "chump boy" shows the maturity...

• It's going to be difficult because butthurt people like you can't accept him and give him a chance. I voted Clinton. So did all of my friends. Now we're all cheering for Trump because he's our guy now. Not her. Seriously all you butthurt people need to just give him a chance you're the problem, not him.

• 28d

Trump is friends w russia, very close friends. isn't it a bit crazy how russia has always been our enemy and now we are supposed to accept these motherfuckers?

• 28d

It would be great if we got along with Russians. From what I've heard they're really nice people. As a pacifist I'm pro getting along with everyone. I'm not going to continue all this cold war rhetoric that's the 80s not now.

• 28d

By all means, cheer for your pedofile. I never will!!!