In general who do you think is the better driver, Men or Women?

Who do you think is better?

• MenIn general who do you think is the better driver, Men or Women?
  • WomenIn general who do you think is the better driver, Men or Women?
  • BothIn general who do you think is the better driver, Men or Women?
  • Other In general who do you think is the better driver, Men or Women?

What Girls Said 17

• 1|3
  • as my boyfriend says: "women aren't encouraged to cultivate a healthy respect for vehicles and the road", a sentiment i share.

that, and...

cdn.someecards.com/.../...at-8-inches-is-0619e.png

• Men, in my experience they're better at driving. Sometimes I'm a little wild on the road. That's so bad.

• Some of the best and the worst dirvers are men - from what I've gleamed. Women are in the middle most of the time.

• In my experience, women. Because the men in my life are speed demons and get tickets and are easily distracted. Whereas, my mother is hands down the best driver I've ever seen.

• 27d

lol. I myself like to speed, my girlfriend doesn't like it. I do concentrate though, don't have the radio playing if im going "fast" lol. Women are more carefull i would say

• 27d

Agree. And it might also be a young male thing as well.

• Me... I'm an unofficial professional race car driver.

• 27d

eyy!! that's what i like to hear lol. As soon as i enter the highway i turn into a pro racer

• 27d

haha mee too

• 27d

*high-five* lol

• Women are shitty drivers. I'm of the small few that can drive. my dad wouldn't let me take my driving test till I was an absolute pro at parallel parking and never looked behind me when backup up, gotta use the mirrors first

• 27d

lol, i know some girls who are pretty good at driving. Except for parking XD parking always gets them lol.

• 27d

Seriously! I'd watch chicks at campus try and park, it took one girl 10 tries before she finally got into the spot, not even backed in

• 26d

lmaoo, i seen the same, sometimes the spots are tight but usually girls do take longer to park.

• Probably overall, women but I think men know more about how to fix cars. Men tend to be more reckless with cars which I consider exemplary bad driving.

In my family, the women are better drivers for sure.

• From my experience, guys tend to be more courteous on the road than women. Women tend to be speed demons lol. Just my perspective.

• 27d

lol, i thought it would be the opposite. Most girls i know like to take it easy on the road except for some haha

• I had never heard the stereotype of women being bad drivers in my country. Besides, my mom is an excellent driver so the question never crossed my mind.

• 27d

Which country are you from? there are great women drivers out there, i seen for myself, but also some dumb ones lol. Same goes for men too i ca say

• My dad has always said men are better drivers and I agree with him

• Not me

• Women are better at everything. Men are useless.

• Women. Especially after they've gotten into a fight and they're extremely volatile and like, 50% mad and 49% sad and only 1% paying attention to what they're doing.
    Or women at like, 5am trying to drive and put on make up at the red light and they sit through 2 consecutive reds at the same light and then run the third one.
    Jk. Both. Though I haven't really met a guy who drove badly but I have met many females that drive badly.

• 27d

haha. Oh man the putting on make up thing i see in the morning. The light was green and i waited like 5 seconds then had to beep so she can get going. I remember my friend (girl) got her licence and i was the first one to drive with her and man i thought i was going to die XD She kept looking at the radio, not the road. She braked way too late, got distracted with many things lmao. Kept looking at me. I wanted to say something but was a bit shy lol.

My girlfriend is a ok driver, but she has a habit of checking her phone too much when driving. I have a manual so it's not that easy lol

• I like driving

• 27d

me too! sometimes i go out for night drives (yes you can call me lame lol)

• 27d

Or spend time alone in the car, and play max the music and singing in the same time. lol.

• 27d

that too lol

• Men are better drivers on average but men do take more risks which makes them less safe to drive.

• Typically men have higher insurance rates, so clearly insurance companies view men as worse drivers.

Honestly the real answer is that there are bad drivers of both sexes.

• 28d

Young men have higher insurances rates, because they're more likely to take risks to impress a girl. That's why a young mans rates go down immediately if he gets married and has kids. Even at 18.

• 27d

@rjroy3 so it sounds like according to insurance, young men are bad (or stupid) drivers, but when they grow older their driving is on par with women.

Again, I personally believe that there are good and bad drivers in whatever group of people you look at. I just think insurance costs is an interesting perspective.

What Guys Said 4

• Men for sure. I used to think it was balanced. But just during my learning stages of driving on the road alone and cross country driving, when I was absolutely most observant. A bad driver grand majority of the time was either Old person, A female (a mother in most cases) or a new driver on the road that was still learning. That was just my observation alone, without any preconceived ideas.

• Most people here tend to suck so neither

• Men, it's a fact. Some guys are so good they can drunk drive with no problems. Some women are so bad that they look like they're drunk driving when they're sober. And I've never seen any woman be an effective drunk driver.

• Men are generally naturally better drivers for some reason