There was a roach in my wall socket. I unscrewed the cover to let it out and then I killed it. I put the cover back on but my grandpa told me to remove it. He then sprayed air freshener in the electrical socket in loo of real bug spray. Is this dangerous? Can this cause an electrical fire while I'm sleeping?
Is this dangerous?
What Guys Said 3
air freshener might have caused a fire immediately; it evaporates rather quickly. Thus I don't think it will start a fire later. Bug spray is less volatile *might* be oil based, thus that remains a question.
NEVER spray anything in a wall socket. If you can find the fuse which controls it, cut the current.1
- Show AllShow Less
That wasn't smart of him to do that. Probably won't be an issue now unless you got sparks coming from the socket.1
What Girls Said 1
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.