Usps said out for delivery, then arrived at hub?

I don't understand why the tracking said it was on the delivery truck, then at 4:30 it said arrived at hub. Did the mail man just call it a day and go back to the post office?

24d I didn't know it was being shipped usps. I wouldn't have bought it then. lol

What Girls Said 4

• I have problems with USPS often. THey'll sy they dropped it off when they didn't. They'll say they put it on my doorstep when it's in my mail box, they'll show lik what you showed. It's annoying really.

• Never trust USPS to deliver anything but a headache. They are horrible.

• Your government employees at work. 🙋

• Leave a note with your signature that says they can leave it. Sometimes they need a note or even you to sign for it, based on the shipping notes the company adds.

What Guys Said 2

• No... that's simply the way it is based on of evolved make-up. In systems theory, it's analogous to emergent behavior.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergence

Basically, because males left the home environment while females did not, males interacted with the outside environment more and were thus exposed to "history making" events such as discoveries and new ideas.

Now that women are not confined to the home environment any more and are just as integrated into the external environment as men, women will be making history as much as men. We are not there yet, but getting there.

• 23d

What does this do with a postal delivery?

• 23d

Oh shit; I answered the wrong question! LOL

• It could have been loaded on the wrong truck, or it might require a signature and you were not there to sign.