What are the chances that someone might realize you are asking questions about them on GAG?

I sometimes wonder if the guy I used to like would ever come across the number of times I've asked a question about him on GAG.

24d Was wondering lol?
24d Huh?

What Guys Said 2

• I've wondered too and have changed up details so they wouldn't know if somehow they read it >.<

• i usually do the opposite. I read questions and sometimes try to determine if they could potentially be about me even though the odds of that are probably crazy bad.

What Girls Said 2

• There's an off-chance. But I think it's unlikely unless he follows your questions.

• Omg. Shut uuuuuuup. I've wondered that too. Lol Just change up a few details then if you're really worried. I never change up the details because I wanna put it all out there so I can get the help pertaining to all I put out there. Lol