Why are young women more likely to perform oral sex than guys are?

Research of teenagers' attitudes to oral sex show that women are less likely to receive and much more likely to give. Women are more likely to perform oral sex than men, even if they aren't comfortable with it. The giving of oral sex between genders is unbalanced and men are more likely to refuse to perform oral sex on women. 16 - 18-year-olds said that it was a "bigger deal" for men to perform oral sex on women than the other way around. Women were more ambivalent than men to receive oral sex because they were aware that female genitals are negatively perceived. In addition, participants said it was “easier” for men to receive oral sex than women.

What Girls Said 1

• Men aren't expected to by newbies lmao

Most guys don't go above and beyond... unless the girl is upset or it's the guy's personality. 🙄 lol shameful boys

What Guys Said 7

• Cause it's easier to control/manipulate girls at that age. The vast majority just wants the attention and to feel important, so if they guy tells her to give her a bj, she won't refuse cause she fears he would abandon her if she says no, and/or she has him on a pedestal.
    Guys tend to ask for a bj, girls don't tend to ask for oral. The guy is the dominant, the girl is the submissive, that's how both genders prefer it, so the sub tends to do what the dom says.

This doesn't apply to every situation, but to most.

• I suspect because
    -guys like it
    -that way they don't have to give up the pussy the (V-card...)
    -they don't risk pregnancy
    -they heard WRONGLY that they wouldn't get stds from it.

• I dont know nothing about that. I love eating girls out.

• probably. Chicks are more freaky then men.

• Because they are horney and needy at that age and afraid to be alone and that's pathetic
    I never liked women at that age even when i was at that age i always had feelings for women in their 30s and above

• because they like big hard cocks in their mouths. hey girls small cocks have their grace as well, you can deepthroat them completely you know!

• If girls had dicks, I would have been less apprehensive about doing at the time. Some of them do now. Maybe that's why I like them.
    It's a moist, dark hole that carries all sorts of things in it. Not all are quite as clean as they say.