Please read details but am I wrong for wanting to move?

22d I am retired and living by myself. I have family in town but they are too preoccupied to really spend time with me. I don't have a car and am on a fixed income so I don't get to go out and do much. I'm stuck in a boring town. I have friends but they never want to go where I want to or do what I want to. I have the opportunity to move to a different city and have fun but I'll be leaving everyone behind. What do you think?
22d I have been lonely, bored, depressed and dissatisfied with my life since I have been here (8 years).

Most Helpful Guy

• I would move. I'm by far not close to retirement but I'm moving 1,000+ miles away soon for a job and am looking forward to meeting new people and friends. I'm 21 by the way. My parents have moved around quite a bit through midwest but they always make trips back to family for weddings or Christmas or Thanksgiving etc

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes life requires us to move or gives us the opportunity to, and we can't expect to stay in the same place all the time.

If you can, go ahead and move, experiences different things like people, environments, etc. We can't wait on friends and family forever. They missed their chance. Move and do what is best and easier for you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• move anywhere you like girl. I moved from a diffirent country that is on the other side of earth to the US just because I was not happy and free to be myself in my country. I left all my friends and family behind because it is my life and I want to be happy. At the end of the day, all your friends or family are busy with their lives. Do not stay in a place where you are not happy just for people. Move and have the life you want and deserve