Why are my hair turning white?

So I've had a few white hair for a few months, i can't dye them bec apparently Hair dyes damage your hair and people say you should break them or you'll get more white hair (that sounds absurd but i am not taking any risks)
One hair fell off today and I noticed that they're not white from the roots, neither the tips, just the middle part is white
Why do i have these? I'm like 14 it cannot be bec of age

What Guys Said 1

• Take vitamin E 1000 IU they say it helps fight against gray hair

What Girls Said 2

• There are genetic conditions that cause graying early in life. I knew a guy who was fully completely gray by age 21.
    Is it possible that you spilled something into your hair? Hair starts losing its color from the root.

• 27d

I don't think I did, but if I did so, wouldn't it damage a big part of my hair? It's like 10-15 strands

• 27d

I did some Googling because I was curious, and found that there are some conditions that can cause white, but not gray, to start at the tip or middle of hair stands. You should do some research yourself.

• I have about 4 white hairs in my bang area. Not quite sure why either but it is what it is. I think it could be from stress or something.