Would you watch a video of a beheading or a murder?

Talking about REAL videos, not movies or stuff like that.

Fight videos are pretty popular. Humans like violence, that's a fact, and online there's many sites that have videos of actual murders, of people getting beheaded, have their limbs cut off, have their body set on fire... and much more. There's videos of ISIS for example (like 45 minutes long) which is pure propaganda and just killing people.
I once came across a video of a guy getting his head smashed with an object and then they cut his body with a chainsaw (they were S. American, so I'm guessing it had to do with drugs or just mafias/gangs in general). I don't like watching these videos, but curiosity has made me watch more than a couple :/

Most of us watch movies where people get killed and we don't bat an eye, but would you watch a video/do you LIKE watching videos of real murders?

• I watch them and I like them
  • Never watched them, but I probably would like it
  • Never watched them, and will never do it
  • I've watched them, and did NOT like it

What Girls Said 10

• i was morbidly curious about it, so i watched a few on live leak but NEVER again, it was so sick and made me feel traumatized.

• I'd rather not. Why would you? You don't just come across a video like that. You must have already been looking for some dark stuff to land on a video of a murder.

• 26d

I was scrolling on Facebook when a video of a woman getting her head chopped off appeared... not everyone searches for them

• 26d

People post anything on fb these days :/

• 26d

@Toad-1 I thought there would be some kind of monitoring in place. Fail

• 4Chan is one hell of a place.

• Eh. I already hate humanity and aware there is no hope for it. But I wouldn't watch it because I like my food, and want it to stay in my system.

• nope, never

• I have no desire to see that

• I've watched this before

• If it happened, yeah I want to see it. I find that stuff very interesting

• I've stumbled upon those videos... they're not fun to watch

• Uhg? That's what's on Steakandcheese. com
    And no, I can't handle that kinda stuff. It's awful

What Guys Said 24

• I saw the video where that nutjob thug in Mexico beheaded his own girlfriend because he assumed she was cheating / running drugs for a rival. The whole time, her expression was pretty much "f* you," and not an ounce of fear or of begging and pleading for mercy. In spite knowing she was literally about to lose her head!

Even as he sliced it off, she seemed barely phased or able to care. I sure hope justice was served. Drawing and quartering the bastard would have been too humane a death for him.

• I've watched something before, and it wasn't pleasant or unpleasant. It was a little surprising how it the execution was done, and how the body reacted to it, but otherwise it didn't affect me one way or the other. I won't describe what the method of execution was here, as it may be a little discomfiting.

Real-life executions don't bother me as much as something like the torture scene in Reservoir Dogs or the guy getting his groin shot in Pulp Fiction, scenes in which there is real suspense and vivid sounds of pain. I'm especially prone to feeling bad for the bad guy who is supposed to "deserve" whatever horrible punishment is dealt to him. People who harm others for "righteous revenge" scare the hell out of me. It's not a very attractive side of society.

But back to the poll: I would click on a middle option, "I've watched them, and didn't feel strongly one way or the other," if it were available.

• I've seen pretty gruesome videos before. It's just gross to me. Makes me sick to my stomach because I know what a dead body smells like. I just imagine that smell and start gagging. When people actually die it's a disgusting scene. Usually defecate themselves. Makes you realize how evil people are which is an unsettling feeling to digest as well.

• Nah - I think it feeds them - Like say ISIS, they put it out there for people to react well I won't give them the pleasure - Anyone tries to push my buttons, they are talking to empty space because I am gone.

• My curiosity got the best of me a couple years back i watched the beheading with a knife and a chainsaw with my two friends. You think you know what to expect going into to it but any horror movie you seen can't compare to the real thing not even close. After the video was over me and my friends just sat there for a minute in silence with a feeling of disgust and a chill down our spine. Shit was horrible never again definitely did not enjoy it.

• That reminds me of episode 1 of black mirror and the white bear episode

And I probably would, not gonna lie

• 26d

You think you'd like it?

• 26d

Probably not. Honestly, it's not the violence that ever really gets to me. It's the fact that there are people out there that do that shit willingly and others think that way. The acts and individuals never scare me. It's the ideology of millions of people still think a certain way

• No I would never watch that

• Yeah I've seen countless videos of that stuff. Not only executions but self mutilation and shit you just would not believe.. I saw the pain olympics video when I was 14 or something. It's not often and it's been a while, but I watched that stuff to make me stronger, to be more numb and not be disturbed by evil because I know it exists, and I want to see it just out of curiosity.

• You made me watch a video of two guys getting their heads served. One by chinsaw, and one by knife. Damn that was horrible.

• 26d

That one's pretty popular you don't really know what your getting in to until you watch the video it leaves you with chills and disgust doesn't it?

• 25d

Yea you really can i think the knife guy got it worse tho it was a lot slower I don't know how he kept so calm when he knew he was going to get his head cut off

• 25d

@That1tallguy he saw his friend get his head cut by a chinsaw, I'm sure he almost died naturally lol.

• I've seen a few videos like that. I don't like to watch people get murdered, but I study the murderer's actions and facial expressions. Some video the guy doing the killing is not comfortable with it, and in others you can tell the killer is having way too much fun.

• I've seen videos of murder, suicide, accidents, etc. Don't like it, definitely not pleasant but I can handle it.

• I watched one accidentally. The video was called 2 guys 1 hammer. It's the video from the two rich psychopaths in Russia who went around killed random people they came across. In the video they hammered a pregnant woman... never again

• I don't even like fantasy violence to be honest.

• I've watched quite a few of them. I can't bring myself to watch any of the ones where animals are harmed, though.

• Once, and it was THE MOST TERRIBLE THING I'VE SEVER SEEN. It was terrifying and unreal.

• I saw one,
    Of course I didn't enjoy it.

• I have never watched it, but I probably will watch it. I won't like it though.

• I'd probably be the one doing the fighting m8

• GoT=yes

Real life=hell no

• I watched them before.. and sometimes I am watching D; You can find them easily from deepweb tho.

• i've only ever watched one beheading video. Never again.

• I never watched it and I never will.

• Sure why not it doesn't gross me out.

• I have videos of that on my computer.