Why don't I have a?

Why don't I have a personality why can't I express myself and my interest my room is 4 white walls my clothes is solid colored T-shirts and hoodies normally black and jeans. I do have a style I like but I don't ware it or show it. I never show a motive or for the most part let people know what I'm doing when people try to figure out what I'm thinking or my reason I tend to get snippy why can't i be me?

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe you don't like opening up and this is part of your personality. Or maybe you're too shy or afraid to express your true personality. I think you sound cool though.

• I used to be like this a lot, immersed in my own thoughts and feelings but this gave a wrong impression to others. I was considered recluse and aloof by people. I tried to mold myself to others' views which got me nowhere.
    Now I have developed my own niche, I wear what I want and say what I want. I'll say you TRY to do the same, don't pay heed to comments from others while working on your goals. I hope this helps you.

What Girls Said 0