How Often Does A Beautiful Woman Flirt With YouOr Cute Guy Flirt With You?

Guys How Often Does A Beautiful Woman Flirt With You? Girls How Often Does A Cute Guy Flirt With You?

0|0
6|13

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I still get it from time to time. Don't run across nearly as many beautiful women in my line of work anymore vs my last job, so the numbers are definitely down the last few years, hah

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Pretty often for me. HOWEVER, I am not ugly, but I'm not stunning either. But I work as a cashier in a giant retail store, so I see hundreds of faces a day. And yeah, some guys will try to sleep with anything. I kinda just gotta be like "Oh, thank you!" and move on

0|1
    1|0
  • I'd say pretty often.

0|1
    0|0
    • 26d

I'd definitely be one of those guys (hope I'd succeed ;p )

• Pretty often actually. I go out a lot and usually drink so they might not be as cute as I think they were

0|1
    0|0
  • I doesn't happen for me. Of course when I go out, there I guys who check me out, but none of them get the chance to flirt with me, because my family is always with. O_O
    It is life... X_X

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how to tell if someone is flirting with me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Well, I was at the coffee shop this morning and the barista drew a heart on my cup. So yeah, you could say I've still got it.

0|1
    0|0
    • 26d

Honestly, I'm not just saying this, but I'm terrible at reading flirtation. The last time it was obvious I was getting hit on was when I took my cat to vet a couple months ago. Weird setting, but yeah.

• Unfortunately not for a long time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Truly beautiful? Almost never

Pretty/Attractive? Fairly often, especially on the train.

0|1
    0|0
    • 26d

But, those pretty/attractive women flirt simply for attention and without intent, which I'm cool with because it just makes both our days a little brighter.

• It depends on how you would define "beautiful" I guess, but maybe like once a year? A lot more women flirt with me (like once a month or two, if I put myself in social situations) and they may be kinda cute but not many of them are really beautiful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Decently often, I work in education so I see a high ratio of women. ;-)

0|1
    0|0
  • Almost never unless she is trying to sell me something, which works sometimes 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • Beautiful almost never ugly and fat quit often

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say flirt but I do get smiles and stares sometimes. More like body language flirting.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably like twice a year lol
    Usually older ladies (35-45) come on to me hard haha Its hot :p

0|1
    0|0
  • Beautiful women initiate flirting more often than ugly ones, but it's very rare.

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually give praise to your questions but.. This is a terrible one bud.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's your criteria/definition for flirt?

0|2
    0|0
    • 25d

Give any sign that she likes you

• 25d

Okay if it's non verbal, then pretty much everytime. I mean it's quite rare to see actually beautiful woman though. But in clubs in a single night may be 5-10 beautiful woman try to flirt/hit on me.

• 25d

Having said by my definition beautiful women means who has facial aesthetics. I'm not considering girls who are hot I. e. wearing revealing clothes, heavy make up etc.