What is an embarrassing moment from your childhood?

What Guys Said 7

• I got in a fight in 5th grade. A bunch of kids heard about it and, so there was this large group of students watching me and this other guy. So, I punched him in the stomach to start off, thinking that would be enough; and he showed like, no effect at all, then he hit me in the jaw, at which point I started crying in front of this group of like 20 of my peers. I said I was done and walked home with my best friend. Yeah. That was embarrassing.

• When I was around ten Y/O I was using the bathroom and realized that there was no toilet paper left. My mom wasn't home so I called out to my older sister. I assumed she would just open the door enough to get the roll through and toss it to me. Instead, she just walks in with neighbor girl in tow and walks up to me and hands it over. Even worse, that neighbor girl was in my class at school although this incident happened during the summer break. If I had done that to my sister she would have hit the ceiling, but I stayed cool and none of us ever mentioned it.

• 22d

Omg did they both clearly see your thing

• 22d

@jenny98 I doubt my sister saw anything and the neighbor girl was further away. Afterward I could only shake my head and ask myself "what in the WORLD was she thinking?" To this day I always make sure there is enough TP when I walk into a bathroom.

• My parents finding out my brothers and I had been watching their adult 8mm films.

• I think falling down the cellar steps and getting yelled at by my mother
    i would always walk fast down the cellar steps.

• Once I fell down.

• my teacher was calling us up to get our exams back and i had a boner. so i had to walk across the classroom with a boner. i was trying so hard to hide it. so fucking embarrassing!

• Getting caught looking up porn by not being smart enough to clear ur history...

What Girls Said 3

• In elementary school on picture day i was really feeling badly. We went to the gym where pretty much everyone in the school was waiting to take their picture. They made me wait in line even though i told them i was feeling very bad. As we got up on the stand to take our class picture i threw up all over myself, the people in front of me and all over the ground... every where. I was forever known as the girl that threw up on picture day.

• Losing a bikini bottom playing volleyball in our backyard pool 😨

• I threw up on my friend on a ride at the fair. 😳