What do you think of Trey Gowdy?

What do you think of Trey Gowdy?
Gowdy is a congressman from South Carolina. He also might become the attorney general.

• I respect him
  • I am neutral on him
  • I don't respect him
  • I don't know who he is
  • Results

Most Helpful Girl

• I recognize Trey Gowdy from his questioning in senate hearings. I have always respected him since he has asked the questions that I would like to ask and asked them in a way that showed he did not lose sight of what he was after... the facts and with a respect of law.

Not politics, not gotchas, just facts and rules of law.

I would be quite satisfied if he was made attorney general. And I would be quite surprised that Trump actually made a sound decision in an appointment. That I would not expect from Trump..

Sad but true...

Most Helpful Guy

• He's good a grilling people at house oversight meetings! I like Jason Chafffetz, the republican from Utah, more though. The way he interrogated Hillary Clinton about her emails and the CEO of Mylan about the price of epipens was just epic!

What Girls Said 16

• You needed one more option... I love him. He is great.. a true American. I loved watching him slap Hilary and Comey down.

• "Make America Great Again" by Getting an Indictment for Killary. xx

• You mean my future husband.

Lol, jk. He's great though. <3

• I think he's awesome sauce!!!

• I really like him and I think he would be great for the position.

• I don't particularly like him. He's pro-life and doesn't think Planned Parenthood should be funded, is against accepting Syrian refugees, and thinks that internet data should be shared wit the government. I don't hate him or anything though :P

• I have been hoping that the next Republican president would make him attorney general. The man is for justice and has a ton of common sense which just isn't common anymore.

• Seems like a good choice

• I've never ever heard of him before. Where does he stand on major policies?

• 25d

Pro-gun, pro-life, and he is against most things that Obama shoved down are throats with executive orders.

• 25d

Welp, probably won't vote/support him.

• I have no idea who he is lol.

• Don't know him.

• No clue who he is but the poll results seem good

• I don't know who this guy is.

• I don't know who he is but I like his tie

• Well, I like his tie I guess.

• I have no idea who is.

What Guys Said 17

• I love how he slayed Hilary Clinton.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhwOEmMEI8c

• I respect him. He has introduced legislation in Congress that would help deal with the illegal immigration problem by strengthening enforcement of the immigration laws we already have. He is against sanctuary cities and is an advocate for the rule of law.

• He should be the new attorney general. Him, or Sheriff Clarke from Milwaukee. Because if Trump actually does intend to Drain the Swamp, he's gonna need all the help he can get. And so far, few men are more qualified than these two. If Loretta Lynchmob and Eric "Sgt. Schultz" Withholder end up behind bars, that's be a bonus.

Holder's got it coming anyway: he murdered Ken Trentadue, and was one of the masterminds behind pumping poison gas into the children's room at the Waco compound. To say nothing of his role in the assassination of Brian Terry.

• Don't know him, don't generally agree with most politicians from the south and Midwest, don't care much to be told to follow laws I didn't personally make, so I'm not gung-ho about anyone in that role. Government is a big charade I just don't take seriously or pay any mind. I'm here, I'll be here til I die or decide I want to leave, and until then I live "among" but not "in" their society. Here's my tax money with no debate and no whining, now get the hell away from me and leave me alone til next year.

• Dude Gowdy is awesome one of the few politicians who actually has integrity put him in charge of the Clinton investigation and he'll go after Clinton like a wolf goes after prey.

• Exceptionally intelligent man who doesn't take any shit from any one.

He destroyed Clinton and that Roweta lass.

• I respect and trust him to be a man of integrity.

• Dude is a badass and is ready to hunt down and destroy the clintons once appointed AG

• Love the guy.

The way he cuts through the crap that people try to give him is great to see.
    Cracks me up as well. XD

• I'd like to see him as AG.

• Can't stand the bastard. I'm glad my district got redrawn so that he no longer represents it. He didn't really have a stellar career as Circuit Solicitor in Spartanburg County, either.

• 26d

What is wrong with him?

• 26d

You do realize they were giving them the run around.

• 26d

You realize he was both a former state and federal prosecutor, right? If you can't get any new information in nine hours of testimony and months of "investigation," you are either incompetent or you are running a sham investigation. That's what Kevin McCarthy admitted to, which cost him the house speakership. You don't pivot from talking about Clinton's popularity numbers and go right to talking about putting together a special committee and trying to tie the two together without there being some obvious reason not having to do with any facts of the "investigation."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jIJ0g8EPs0

• Lock her up!

• love him.. he takes no shit from anybody

• He's actually a great choice

• Is it because of his hair?

• Let's just hope he's not one of those creepy ultra conservative freaks, like Ted Cruz

• 24d

He is very conservative.

• 24d

Being conservative on it's own isn't a bad thing but when it's extreme and you try to force your way of life on everyone else like some conservatives want that's too much

• Other than that picture, he's pretty good from what I can tell. I've seen those videos on YouTube. He's an underground star. lol