Do you ever feel like you know how you'll die?

I have this gut feeling as to how I will die. *Not suicidal* Something in me just says that I will die from a car accident. I have had this feeling since I was little. Does anyone else have this feeling? Is this abnormal thing to just know?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be surprised if I'm long lived. But nothing tangible like that. You'll be young or old? I suppose it wouldn't be so out of the ordinary. A *lot* of Americans die from car accidents, statistically speaking. :(

I personally believe in destiny and a spiritual aspect to existence. So, hmm.

• 28d

I believe in a spiritual life.
      I think I'll be in my late thirties when it'll happen. Who knows though. I may live to be 95 like my grandma, but that's not what my gut tells me.

• 28d

I could never imagine myself as I am now, at 31. I could never imagine even being this age. And what a strange creature I have become!

• 28d

Death doesn't scare me. We will all die sometime. I know I have lived a good life. I've done the best I could. I've lived to the fullest (and will continue to do so as long as I live). I don't want to die. It doesn't scare me though.

Most Helpful Girl

• I imagine I'll die from staring up at an icicle and getting it stuck in my eyeball.

What Guys Said 14

• There is only one thing certain in life and that's death. Just enjoy your short little dream before you drift away into nothing again.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors,
    As I foretold you, were all spirits and
    Are melted into air, into thin air:
    And, like the baseless fabric of this vision,
    The cloud-capp’d towers, the gorgeous palaces,
    The solemn temples, the great globe itself,
    Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve
    And, like this insubstantial pageant faded,
    Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff
    As dreams are made on, and our little life
    Is rounded with a sleep

• Your probably a terrible driver thats why you feel that way 😝 haha and nope I never get that feeling.

• No, not really. I mean I have some possible theories, but nothing is definite. I'm hoping I die painlessly. But it's very likely that won't happen.

• That is very weird, you are the first person I see saying this. Never thought how I will die... Anyway what if I told you I don't give a fuck how will I die. I will fight until my last day to achieve as much as possible from my dreams

• 28d

Yeah, I don't really care about death. I just have never heard about someone having this feeling. Just wondering if I was alone in this. I don't fear. Does not affect my life at all.

• 28d

I would suggest you to not have such thoughts ;). I have read some books about the power of thoughts, what we think is what we get. Be positive and think only about the things that you wish. We are very young thinking about such things lol

• 28d

Very true!

• Omg same! I always fear of getting in a car accident lol I also feel like I'm gonna die from falling off a something high up (I'm afraid of heights)

• Nope.

• Wood chipper accident.

• I will die due to old age in a hospital or home.

• You are just paranoid and it will fuck up your life.

• 28d

Nah. It's never messed with me. I don't fear it. I was just wondering if anyone just had the same feeling.

• Probably eaten alive by sharks

• 28d

Do you find yourself swimming in shark infested waters alot? Lol

• 28d

@akadatank44 No... I live in a landlocked state. But one time I did though, swam drunk into the middle of the bay that was full of hammer heads in the middle of the night. I had recently cut my leg crawling over an highway barrier. To be young. I was your age.

• What the hell trippy i do wonder how I'll die sometimes too and it's pretty brutal scenarios.

• Yep. From a heart attack because of laughing too much

• Yes it will be one of 3 ways
    Alone by a heart attack aged 34 ironically while eating carrots
    or
    tortured by the yakuza for buying a used toyota they wanted to buy for their cousins off road rally race.
    and the 3rd and most likely.
    Hit by a meteor while walking through the bread section in tescos.

• My parents are in their mid 50s. When they talk about getting old I sometimes look at them think "but I'll never be as old as you are." It's very strange.

What Girls Said 13

• Murder. I am a very intelligent, educated, honest person and some people don't like that. So, I am willing to bet I say something around truth and someone may not like that and knowing how crazy people can be I will be assassinated by said person 😂😂😂

• Anytime I do something that risks my life, yes, I do wonder if "this is how I will die."

However, I do keep getting that nagging feeling that I'll die in a car accident as a pedestrian walking across the street.

• No but it would be nice.

• Might be like an obssessive compulsive thing going on. You fixated on something when you were young and it just won't go away. But for me, i don't have those types of feelings as to how i might die.

• 28d

It just came out of nowhere. Like just a gut feeling. Maybe a little OCD in me. Nothing diagnosable though.

• 28d

Well... be very careful in cars haha.

• I hope my funeral is lit, that's basically all

• sometimes when I feel it s a dangerous situation I feel I am gonna die and imagine the scenario

• nope, never had that feeling

• It's a mystery to me

• I get that feeling and I think that I'm going to be suffocated, I don't know why, I just do

• I get that feeling and have thought that for years before I even got my own car and license

• woah. no thats crazy to think about. for some reason i think a wild animal.

• Hm... I always thought I will be killed by someone, weird feeling :S

• No I don't.