Should I be creeped out by this person filming me? What does it mean?

So I went on a orchestra trip because we were performing at an event. Parent chaperones came along. So we were performing and this parent was videoing the performance. I later go to watch it and like for half the time it's zoomed in on me. One I have no connection to this parent or his son (who at the time was a senior in the orchestra) two I didn't have any special part like a solo or anything. Why the hell would he keep zooming in on me and filming me, like hello shouldn't you be filming your own son who was on the opposite side of the orchestra? Should I be creeped out by this?

What Guys Said 2

• Nothing creepy, he might thought your performance was outstanding, or he might be a suitor for someone

• Yeah no, that's pretty weird. You should say something to your parents.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe, he just really liked your performance. If you're that unsure you can always ask. But, I wouldn't make a big deal of it.

• Yeah... that's kinda fricken weird.

• I would be.