Who's more confusing, men or women? And why?

• Men
  • Women
  • Both

What Girls Said 14

• Women. I might not understand men but I also don't understand women. So to me women are more confusing as I should actually get them.

• Women. Women use a lot of non-verbal communication with each other so when we start dating someone, we think they'll pick up on it. We're the worst. I made a pact with myself that I would just verbalize what I'm feeling so that the man that I'm with is never guessing. Conversations and ACTUAL communication make the best relationships.

• As someone who went to an all girls school for three years... Im sometimes confused about my own gender tbh..

• I find both are equally confusing to me. The main confusion I have with men is knowing what they find attractive and what they don't cause their thought process is sometimes completely different from mine. I look for a compassionate and joyful man with conservative principles so when guys say things like they prefer quiet girls or that they prefer girls who walk or sit a certain way - I have difficulty relating to that.

• women
    too complicated

• People are confusing in generally.

• Women. They're exhausting. I'm exhausting. Can't deal with other women, let alone myself.

• Women lol

• I find guys more confusing but that's probably because I'm a girl...

• Women. That is why to hang out more with you men

• Men confuse me.

• Men for sure!!!

• Def women.

• Both.

What Guys Said 17

• People can be confusing, full stop. That's because they are often irrational, impulsive, emotional and inconsistent. There is no formula for calculating what a person might say or do, there is no formula for calculating whether a relationship might work out or not. You do your best, you have faith, you trust and you have the strength to forgive yourself and other people. That's all you can do. And learn. Learn and learn and learn. The only day that you should stop learning is the day that you die. Life is full of lessons and if you don't ignore those lessons you become armed with so many life skills.

• women because they have no idea what they want, everything upsets them and the want something and at the same time not want it.

men can act like that but usually dont they are straight forward and clear, they excell at lying i admit, men can lie profesionally if given the chance, but they are aware of their every move so nothing really gets confused with them.

• I think it depends on your own gender then the opposite gender seems most confusing so technically most correct answer is both

• men are more straight forward
    women are always trying to figure out something that isn't there
    so yes women lol

• Men. Because men mislead with their feelings, where women tend to be honest with their feelings. Men are bigger fakers.

• Women are.. diffrent creatures ha ha.

• I say women because they tend to overthink things more. This leads to confusion.

• Women. Because they go from 0 to triggered real quick

• Women of course. a lot of them don't know whst they want they say one thing and go after another like make up your damn mind. And girls are less honest when it comes to dating in my opinion haha.

• Men.
    I'm joking. We all know women are the ones who like playing games more, we guys are more honest.

• Women without question.

• 17d

I disagree! We are marvelous creatures who just want your attention and affection.

You just have to know what *some* of us want, without us telling you... hahahah

• 17d

@Smmyskittles and therein lies the confusion... bwahaha. @confusedgirl239 has the right idea. It's almost like women have invisible antenna to communicate with and men either have none or are just tuned into the wrong frequency.

• 17d

@WhereAml Women fall into the trap of assuming that men can figure out what we're thinking/feeling. We've got to get over assuming that.
      Also, I think women are also conditioned to be less-confrontational (in-general) then men. Also generally, confrontation can sometimes be uncomfortable. But women (and men) need to realize that it's so important and helpful in a relationship to say something like, "Hey, SO, I just wanted to let you know that when you did this this morning, it hurt my feelings." Even if it's not comfortable at the time, it creates a flow of communication that ultimately strengthens your relationship.

• Equal for different reasons.

• Men are naturally more honest, straightforward and hate playing games. While girls are the opposite really. And most girls even if they are suffering or even at the risk of losing a guy, still won't stop playing their games and bullshit

• They both confuse me..

• Women.

Men are simple, feed 'em and fuck 'em and the're happy.

• Women. One minute they want to earn just as much as men, do the same jobs high up, break the glass ceiling etc. Then they want you to pay for their dates. They want to be treated as equals, hate it when you call them the weaker sex, they want to be independent - but then if you don't defend them, because you're stronger than them, you're a coward. They want a sensitive guy who is open about his feelings, who isn't afraid to cry - but "nice guys" who struggle with women, or MRAs who talk about legitimate men's issues like suicide and child custody are just crybabies and aren't even nice so they should shut up whining while women drink their male tears. They think that men are praised for sleeping around and that women are slutshamed but should be able to do the same thing - but omg men who sleep with too many women are disgusting. Wut?

• 17d

*some* women. SOME.

How did this pop up in my feed?

• 14d

@Smmyskittles

That's too much effort. The other blue anons can suck my dick.

• One will always say the other sex is