Putin – Trump Has Saved The Planet From WW3. would that be true?

2|2
8|17

Most Helpful Girl

• That might be true. But we don't know that, it's too soon to take conclusions.

0|0
    0|0
    • 24d

And also not concluderen Trump isn't a good president

• Show All
    • 20d

Thank you for the MHO. :)

• 5d

there will always be people who think he is good and people who think he is a bad president, not any different with all the othere presidents before him.

You are welcome!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think Drumph is less likely to go to war with Russia... but that doesn't mean he won't start some shit elsewhere.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Trumputin

3|3
    0|0
  • Nope, Putin and Trump will cause WW3, I just hope China will save the world :(

1|0
    0|1
  • Doubtful. I'm sure the 'race war' coming will be the next WW3.

1|0
    1|1
  • Maybe, let's hope is that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could be.

0|0
    0|0
  • We need to wait, but most likely Yes.(Putin never said that tho, i guess you just wrote it in a weird way)
    Nato needs to take away their military from russian borders. they are nuts surrounding Russia and threatening it so close!

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe for now, but It's probably coming sooner or later.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• The prospect of World War 3 is over inflated in the media. It would take something pretty catastrophic to make any country want to end the world as we know it, which is what it would involve. They would have to have a death wish.

The first and second world wars were fought at a time of conventional weapons, it was an entirely different time. Any war between two nuclear superpowers would inevitably go nuclear and in that scenario we all lose. Whether it's Russia vs the US, Russia vs NATO and the US, whatever. The consequences would be devastating and the winner, if there could be a winner, would be standing on scorched earth surrounded by bodies and ruins.

1|2
    0|0
    • 26d

Hey, speak for yourself, now that we're going to let China run rampant around the world. we'll be involved in WW3 sooner than you think. We should have moved as soon as the USSR collapsed, then there would never have been a minute chance of there ever being WW3, but no, we got lazy and didn't step in immediately to the power vacuum.

• Show All
    • 24d

Yes the time is so different now

• 24d

The Chinese don't care, with their massive population numbers and how close they are to Siberia, it won't matter if they obliterate the U. S... don't you think they've already planned out how to survive a nuclear war with us?

• Well... maybe WW3 doesn't start with Russia or the US, I mean, a Serbian caused WW1, so anyone can start WW3.
    But I do believe the chances of the US and Russia going to war have immensely decreased thanks to Trump winning. With Hillary, war was imminent, after all, she loves war.

1|3
    0|1
    • 26d

so after all it is a good thing he got elected?

• 26d

We can't really be 100% sure yet, who knows what may happen in the future, but so far, things look pretty good. Russia and Syria have already said they want to talk peace with the US, so that's something Hillary wouldn't have done, at least not just for getting elected.

• 25d

Yeah, that's right, a Serb started WW1, and they will most likely cause WW3. I don't like Trump because he supports Putin (who supports the idea of so called "greater Serbia") - that's just... extremely bad news for Montenegro and other countries of the Balkans.

• Considering Clinton was already a warmongerer in her time as the States Secretary and involved in the start of the Syria and Libya wars + were already putting threats towards Russia - I would assume Putin has a point.

0|1
    0|0
  • Let's hope iWW3 won't happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know - I will let the history books decide that one

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably seeing as Clinton is a warmonger who's part of the Military industrial complex.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think it is true. Had Hillary gotten in there would have been war with Russia.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would that be true if what?

0|0
    0|0
    • 26d

The guy compiles news from different media sources. Cites his sources and you can check on all of them. Pretty straightforward and clear to see we have improved relations with Russia solely because Trump won the election.

Feel free to ignore that latter half of the video. He gets into the Bible and talks about Rapture. But the rest of the video is very forthright.

• I think so

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously it's true

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe. We don't know what the future holds.

0|0
    0|0
  • War is likely, with either president. The world is too unstable right now for it not to happen. We knew all along Russia was involved in the election

#Neverbefore

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be so sure yet. Trump still has not been inaugurated yet. If the riots and protests get bad and violent enough we might end up in another civil war or Obama might order Martial Law. And then World War 3 is still possible because of conflicts of interests in the middle east between NATO and Russia.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think so. i think hillary wouldve gotten the us into a war because of the fact that she's a woman. she would feel the need to display her dominance

0|2
    3|0
  • how did he do so... ?

0|0
    0|0
  • He'll start a massive war with Iran once he rips up the Iran Deal...

0|1
    0|0