I smoked weed for the first time and I'm disappointed lmao?

I was with a friend and we wanted to try it (we both 16) but we look older so we went to a coffeeshop in the city and they just gave it to us without asking anything but money lol. But I live in Amsterdam so it's easy anyways.

BUT THE STORY
it was not a big one like a half one and we both shared it. It was weed mixed with tobacco and my eye got really red and I felt a bit lighter but that was it? I really thought it was more like it didn't even make me feel chill just okay?

is it because a reason or something lmaoo like mehh

25d It just tasted like a whole cigarette. But only with a slight more of burn in your lungs

What Guys Said 2

• It could have just been poor quality weed or more tobacco than weed. If they gave it you for free then I doubt it was premium quality. Also, you have to hold the smoke in, if you just blow it out then you're getting minimal effects. This is all theory by the way, I don't advocate drug use...

• I know its not that special. I dont know why people do it. there's nothing.

What Girls Said 4

• You had some pretty "watered down" weed, shoulda felt great imao

• okay, well at least you didn't cry in front of a guy you were trying to seduce... or get so sick that you looked like a complete idiot infront of his friends because you had no idea what was happening to you and at least you didn't freak out because you thought you were dying and had to tell your parents...

oh man...

• 25d

LOL! I'm sorry, I'm not laughing at your misfortune. Ok, I am but not in a cruel way, haha! Too funny!

• 25d

Lmfao!! My sharpie is ready too

• 25d

Bring it! :P Wow, we've taken over this thread! Apologies to the original poster of the question, lol!

• When I first tried weed I was also disappointed, but not because I didn't feel high, but because the fucking weed was way too strong and made us feel quite sick.
    Maybe you should give it a second go to see if you'll experience better effects lol

• First couple of times when I smoked weed it didn't do anything for me. But I wasn't a smoker (cigarette smoker) back then and I didn't and couldn't inhale properly. Took me a while to get used to it but when it worked... oh my god, that was amazing :D