What is something you HOPE for but you feel doubtful about?

I hope DONALD TRUMP becomes the best damn president ever. Please please please, let us all be wrong πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘ŒπŸΎ

What Guys Said 25

• I hope that I won't die lonely and alone, and that someone some day can find it in her heart to love me. But I feel even more doubtful about that than I do about the prospects of Trump being acclaimed as one of the greatest US Presidents ever. And that's saying something. I want nothing more than to be proven wrong. But it's not going to happen.

• 26d

I feel you, I believe everyone has that feeling about finding someone to love.

• 26d

Is the only way you can relieve yourself of all that really JUST confiding in somebody else? Surely there's different outlets of stress rather than dumping it on another person. I think you're putting a disney style "happy ever after" idealism on what love could do for you. It's not going to fix you if that's what you think.

• 26d

I'm not talking about just dumping it on other people- I already know that doesn't work. That it just leaves me friendless, isolated and even more alone, because friendship is a farce which revolves around what people can use you for, and because I have to be a perfect rock or no-one will want to be around me. There are no other methods of stress-relief which will work for the things I get stressed about- loneliness, depression, sexual frustration- other than tackling the root cause. I'm lonely because I'm alone. I'm depressed because I care about no-one caring about me. And I'm sexually frustrated because- well, surely you can work that one out. And even the hope of having someone's love, care, affection and intimacy, would eliminate all of those sources of stress and relieve all of that tension overnight- it'd enable me to fix myself. You think that's "happily ever after" idealism? Am I not allowed to idealize this at all? I WANT to be happy, to be loved. Is that so wrong?

• That everyone chills the fuck out about Trump being president. Like Jesus the amount of effort people put into hating this could probably cure cancer.

• He couldn't possibly worse than Obama

• I hope Oreos have zero calories, no carbs, and about 30g of protein per cookie but I think after eating 10 of them I'm almost at the point I might begin to doubt it

• He's already starting strong - The guy conducts this type of fast pace life everyday for the last who know how many years. He's already taking off running. Not to mention he won this election with half the cost of Hillary - 5 dollars per vote versus 10 dollar for Hillary

He's a savage - Tore up a career politician to shreds like it was nothing

• I think he'll do at least a decent job. He already has more than enough money to last the rest of his life and he'll actually lose a lot of money by being president since he has to put other people in charge of all his companies so I don't think he would've run unless he honestly wants to help the country and thinks he can

• 26d

He plans to defund the syrian rebels so I'm a bit more hopeful than last week

• I HATE Donald Chump with a passion! But I'd rather have his wrinkly ass in office than Killary over here. And this is coming from Mexican smh

And to answer your question. I hope mom brings home McDonalds because she took my car 😢

• I don't even aim that high - My hope is that he is just adequate

• Hoping my mom would decided to cook. Doubting it cause I'm not home yet and she told me to go fuck myself when I texted her.

• I hope my music can be successful and I can produce a full album that people enjoy, but I doubt it. not because I'm bad at writing music but because my sense of aesthetic qualities is pretty unusual

• I think people will be surprised how good he will be for American people for sure but the key is to get the right person in place for affairs abroad i think

• I hope Donald Trump gets impeached but I feel doubtful about that because the people on the far right will keep trying to hold him in.

• I hope that a communist revolution will take place but I'm doubtful considering how people are more interested in the opportunity for material/status gain in opposition to interpersonal relationships.

• I hope that i will never be sad or unhappy. But I always doubt that it is possible.

• Donald Trump is already the best president ever!
    And I was hoping to see SJW socialistic scumbags become so triggered their f*cking heads would start imploding!

• finding the right partner lol

• I believe I can fly.

• I hope your wish comes true

• I hope i get a girlfriend but i doubt it.

• 26d

Why do you doubt it? Because you're submissive?

• 26d

Very true, most women are. Where do you think your submissive nature roots from?

• 26d

Nature, Loser nature.

• I hope my crush asks me out again

• I hope to have a mff threesome by 50 but very doubtful

• I hope everyone is wrong about him.
    If they are even a bit correct, it makes me worried.

• Well, he chose an anti gay vice president.. and now transgendered people, are being attacked because of this election

• 26d

It reminds of me of the events that came after brexit. It will calm down.

• 26d

wait and see

• 26d

No, it won't. He chose an anti gay vice president. How will that change anything? Half the country is anti gay, and now it's legal to discriminate

• i hope they let my girlfriend out early from work because im horny but i dont think theyre going to lol

• 26d

Awh but the longer you wait, the more anticipations builds and the better it will feel

• 26d

it will feel soooo goooodddddd lmao

• Ze ex making contact

Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―

• 26d

No, snap out of it. She's an ex for a reason, remember those reasons anon!

• 26d

Ho yahhhh!!! I got this!

*suits up* nights still young, club time babay.

• 26d

That's what I'm talking about, go get em tiger!

What Girls Said 10

• I wanted to go to graduate school before but I discovered yesterday that their part time program is 5.5 years and I am not sure I want to spend 5.5 years doing my graduate degree. A full time program might be too difficult though and I can't afford to live in the same city as the school offering the graduate program I am interested in so now I am not sure what to do. I thought about maybe going to law school instead - the only reason I wanted to do graduate school in that particular subject was because I thought it was a 1 year program and now they have changed it to 2 years.

• 26d

Time is money, you're right. You should weigh the pros and cons of each decision.

• 26d

Thanks. I hope your country in America doesn't have too many problems from Trump's new election. I wanted Hilary to win.

• I share your desire, even though I'm not American nor I live in the US.
    As for me, I just hope I live enough to make my dreams come true. Because I'm so sick and tired of having a sad life...

• We have similar hopes about Trump, but in addition I hope that the world goes vegan at some point.

• 26d

Why do you want the entire world to go vegan?

• 26d

I don't think so, the meat industry provides a lot of jobs.

• 26d

That is true, but the meat industry is responsible for a lot of other things. Plus, they can be replaced by imitation meat companies. But the world going vegan is only wishful thinking for me.

• I hope I can last my diet for another 39526 years but LOL

• I hope I get rich someday lol

• I hope to be the person I used to be. ^_^

... I doubt I'll be the person I used to be. -_-

• I hope that I'm not confused on what I want to do with my life in 2017.

• I hope my heart changes

• A relationship with this one guy...

• To not feel self-conscious.