Guess who's an asshole? Am I a bully?

Got a warning on my "bullying" at work Lmao because I made a stupid joke. "Alejandra reserve those comments and crude humor to yourself. We don't tolerate sexist remarks because this is a no bully zone". No one has ever told me this IRL. People usually laugh at my jokes.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You've triggered me and bullied me a lot so I can see why.

• 27d

Hahaha awwwww I'm not sorry.

• 27d

I wish I had one.

What Guys Said 29

• People are hypersensitive crybabies all the time now. If people don't have a sense of humor, it's their loss.

No joke, I've had a work associate file a complaint against me because I insulted his handwriting. My boss put on the show of bringing me to his office and literally told me "Jack is being a bitch about something you said, so just be strictly professional with his crying ass."

• Who cares what the people on this site think? Most of the users can suck eggs. I'm not a "bully" in real life or necessarily trying to bully, but if people on here have stupid opinions, guess who's gonna make fun of the, for it? this guy 😬👍
    taureanw.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/nqqof5.jpg
    (Me, not Jim)

• There are serious people and there are not so serious people in this world. You like sarcasm and to make rude jokes. You want to get people triggered. Sometimes you succeed and sometimes , you don't. People who don't like your talk have reasons to get hurt. And they are acting according to their minds subconscious patterns. All people are different and , nobody is an ass hole just because they or you don't agree with each other. Neither are you a bully. But be careful to talk differently with different people. This skill only comes with experience. Last time , you tried to trigger me , but i handled you tactfully and You had to give me an MHO for the question on shamming. Act wisely always.

• 27d

Lmao you handled me? Gtfoh I gave you mho because it was dumb and you made me laugh... same as that user bluestar he has a crush on me and tries to act like a player.

• 27d

Ewww furck no! My boyfriend is way hotter and he's not on gag.

• 27d

You are very lucky.

• I was written up for joking with a co-worker, and told that "even though co-workers may make it seem like it's okay to joke with them, it's not appropriate in the work place." This fucking world is becoming so sissified.

Oh, I quit that job a couple months later and got a 30% pay increase at my new job... so fuck that place.

• 27d

Also, you have a pretty name. :-)

• 27d

I've tried picking up a second job, but I feel like places are discouraged or put-off hiring me for something like sales due to my career. It's disheartening. I'd like to be able to make some extra cash too, but haven't been able to get anything. (Which sucks because I have a crapton of both audio/video and dSLR knowledge and in theory should have no issues landing a sales position.)

• 27d

That sucks just keep looking

• But of course it was bullying if the victim was a fat feminist. lol

• Your generation has a lot of butt hurt super sensitives who think it is their God given right to silence anyone that might cause them to take offence.

• You need to work somewhere else! What is wrong with these people?

God bless you. I would have made a scene if I read that!

During the summer my co-workers used to make horrible jokes towards me lol! But it was all in good fun! These people seem very... Sensitive

• Eh so what. I was called an asshole by half my HS who thought I was bullying. People spew bull shit without knowing what's up.

• Lol a no bully zone seriously people need to learn to toughen up what are they gonna do if someone comes at em on the street. Say this is a no bully zone?

• 27d

I don't know I guess I wasn't raised sensitive and I definitely know that I should expect rude comments if I'm being rude first.

• 27d

Exactly

• 27d

Mhmm.

• Yeah, I'm guessing you are considered a bully. Around your job, you need to be extra careful what you say or how you say it. They figure it goes with out saying that you should know of the no bully zone.

• Jesus you are not a bully?
    Eh, what did you say?

• What was the joke? Yeah to Bandit you are a bully. That poor puppy 😕

• I don't know, you don't seem like one on here

• 27d

Lol really? A lot of people think I'm bitchy on here.

• 27d

Plus apologizing and asking for instruction on acceptable future conduct should give you brownie points.

• 27d

@ihateheroicleishin Lol okay will do except I'm not apologizing.

• No, but you shouldn't say sexist remarks.

• Did you tell them they were no posted signs on no bullying?

• Work is "IRL"?

• You should share the joke LOL

• 27d

It was a lame joke... this girl was complaining about how her bra was cutting into her skin (she's really chubby) and I said "you should cut it off and burn it... very feminist. Lol plus you have to keep that vibe because of your new hairstyle" Lol this is the same girl that tried to make me feel bad at holiday training the other day. 😂😂😂

• 27d

@Autumn-Bunny Still doesn't make it your place or appropriate to imply that she looks like a feminist. :-P And if her stench is a distraction say something to your boss. It's probably against whatever rules are laid out in the employee handbook.

• ouch.

• Your savage mate

• What was the joke?

• 27d

• 27d

I guess she took it pretty personal. Good joke though

• 27d

Yerp guess so. Meh I could have been more ruthless but I was trying to be nice.

• Your too savage bruh

• Lmao typical Autumn-bunny :p

• I bet you got mean girl syndrome.

• 27d

I wasn't kidding.

• 27d

Nah I'm tired bye.

• 27d

What are you doing replying? Come back to get the mic you dropped that no one heard?

• Oh you bad girl lmao.

• Please no bullying :(

• what was the joke?

• 27d

It was a lame joke... this girl was complaining about how her bra was cutting into her skin (she's really chubby) and I said "you should cut it off and burn it... very feminist. Lol plus you have to keep that vibe because of your new hairstyle" Lol this is the same girl that tried to make me feel bad at holiday training the other day.

• 26d

haha sounds more like she just doesn't like you! pathetic reason for complaining

• Thats too bad. I would welcome humor in the workplace. It would make things more fun.

• I'd be happy to be bullied and sexually harassed by someone like you, If that helps.

• Can't handle being trouble? LMAO

• 27d

Yeah totally came home and cried my eyes out while eating vegan ice cream.

What Girls Said 7

• See, tomorrow they are going to dock your paycheck to pay for the counseling of all your victims to recover from the brutality of your behavior. But the good news is that within the next six months you and all of your coworkers will have a safe space with stuffed animals and toys to decompress when the unthinkable happens again.

• You didn't get the memo.

https://youtu.be/sXQkXXBqj_U

• It's okay, I'd make the same joke lol.
    We can be assholes together <3

• Maybe your boss overheard you and just felt you were being unprofessional.

• you must have SJW co-workers, lol

• Lmaooo rip that girl

• 27d

Hahaha she was crying... I was like df? When she was ride to me I waited till I was home and cried in my room.

• 27d

Wow rude, yeah she deserved it 😂

• No, you're not
    You have a really good sense of humor