Girls, Do you like being tickled and if so where 😉?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• On my side tickels me, feet i really like that. On my neck with some ones mouth tickeling it lol. Arm pit too close to the boobs id have to pass.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• My feet

1|1
    0|0
  • You will literally die lol or get kicked really bad 😂 just what happens when i get tickled in certain spots

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I'm very ticklish. I really hate it.

1|1
    0|0
    • 27d

I'm sorry, and it's okay

• On my whooha

0|1
    1|0
    • 27d

Lol, what?

• 27d

lol... if I were in a relationship with someone and he decides to tickle me, I prefer it there. In general I'm not a touchy towards others of the opposite sex if we're just friends.

• nope; tickle me and i'll probably punch you in the face.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all xD

1|1
    0|0
  • If you tickle me you die

0|0
    0|0
  • No I really hate being tickled

0|0
    0|0
  • Tummy lol

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I'm EXTREMELY ticklish, it's my ultimate weakness.

0|0
    0|0
  • My waist is ticklish, if I'm walking and someone grabs or tickles my waist I like, band to the side, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely hate being tickled, I injure myself and those around me in the process :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate being tickled

0|0
    0|0
  • No i hate that. Im very ticklish in any part of my body

0|0
    0|0
  • Tickle me at your own risk :-|

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it really cute when guys tickle me. This is kind of a weird thing about me, but I love being tickled. It makes me happy and more closer to a friend for some reason. Best spots: neck, above the knee, & waist☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very ticklish and punched someone in the face because he wouldn't stop. I hate it

0|0
    0|0
  • My stomach definitely.

0|1
    0|0
  • By a dick up my vagina

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually yes XD It's very nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Your mom

1|0
    2|1
    • 27d

Every party needs a pooper that's why they invited you. Party pooper. party pooper.

• Show All
    • 27d

I'm hitting? They answer I might comment on 2 then I leave it at that. Also if it's such a felony why did you comment?

• 27d

Also I'm not saying it's a party because it's not. I'm saying you're just as bad as the 10 year olds in the comment section of YouTube telling people they're poopy heads.