Girls, Do you like being tickled and if so where 😉?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• On my side tickels me, feet i really like that. On my neck with some ones mouth tickeling it lol. Arm pit too close to the boobs id have to pass.

What Girls Said 21

• My feet

• You will literally die lol or get kicked really bad 😂 just what happens when i get tickled in certain spots

• No because I'm very ticklish. I really hate it.

• 27d

I'm sorry, and it's okay

• On my whooha

• 27d

Lol, what?

• 27d

lol... if I were in a relationship with someone and he decides to tickle me, I prefer it there. In general I'm not a touchy towards others of the opposite sex if we're just friends.

• nope; tickle me and i'll probably punch you in the face.

• No, not at all xD

• If you tickle me you die

• No I really hate being tickled

• Tummy lol

• No. I'm EXTREMELY ticklish, it's my ultimate weakness.

• My waist is ticklish, if I'm walking and someone grabs or tickles my waist I like, band to the side, lol.

• I absolutely hate being tickled, I injure myself and those around me in the process :D

• I hate being tickled

• No i hate that. Im very ticklish in any part of my body

• Tickle me at your own risk :-|

• I find it really cute when guys tickle me. This is kind of a weird thing about me, but I love being tickled. It makes me happy and more closer to a friend for some reason. Best spots: neck, above the knee, & waist☺️

• I'm very ticklish and punched someone in the face because he wouldn't stop. I hate it

• My stomach definitely.

• By a dick up my vagina

• Actually yes XD It's very nice

• Your mom

• 27d

Every party needs a pooper that's why they invited you. Party pooper. party pooper.

• 27d

I'm hitting? They answer I might comment on 2 then I leave it at that. Also if it's such a felony why did you comment?

• 27d

Also I'm not saying it's a party because it's not. I'm saying you're just as bad as the 10 year olds in the comment section of YouTube telling people they're poopy heads.