White man was afraid of the native, just like they're afraid of the black, brown. Agree?

Trail of tears
Black lives matter

One thing in common. White violence

What Girls Said 4

• oh please. don't even get me started on blm. because y'all are the most violent, racist, lying sacks of sh*t i have ever heard of in my life. in fact, you are just as bad as the kkk. so nice try.

• Give it a rest

Barbary slave trade
    9-11

One thing in common. Muslim violence.

See what I just did?

• 27d

They say 911 was an inside white job

• Sure Sure. Black people tolerated not only slavery but segregation/Jim Crow. And today they tolerate police brutality. And that's just a few examples. I'm black and it's a known fact that black people are only tough in groups or with a weapon. Fact.

• What about internment of Japanese and japanese-Americans? Why does that not matter?

• 27d

Well yeah, obviously buttttt, that was more of a world problem, I was talking domestic. We had a problem with the Japanese because they felt neglected after wwi, so, they attacked us

What Guys Said 5

• I wonder if that's true, because I'm not afraid of any of them, just like they shouldn't be afraid of me either.

• No, I don't agree.

• Even if nonwhites are made slaves today the world will just stand and watch...

• Nope, since they got their ass kicked

• I find it incredibly offensive that you would compare forced mass relocation of thousands of families to a halfbrained movement.

• 27d

Then explain slavery