White man was afraid of the native, just like they're afraid of the black, brown. Agree?

Trail of tears
Black lives matter

One thing in common. White violence

0|0
4|5

What Girls Said 4

• oh please. don't even get me started on blm. because y'all are the most violent, racist, lying sacks of sh*t i have ever heard of in my life. in fact, you are just as bad as the kkk. so nice try.

0|2
    0|1
  • Give it a rest

Barbary slave trade
    9-11

One thing in common. Muslim violence.

See what I just did?

1|1
    0|0
    • 27d

They say 911 was an inside white job

• Sure Sure. Black people tolerated not only slavery but segregation/Jim Crow. And today they tolerate police brutality. And that's just a few examples. I'm black and it's a known fact that black people are only tough in groups or with a weapon. Fact.

0|0
    0|0
  • What about internment of Japanese and japanese-Americans? Why does that not matter?

0|0
    0|0
    • 27d

Well yeah, obviously buttttt, that was more of a world problem, I was talking domestic. We had a problem with the Japanese because they felt neglected after wwi, so, they attacked us

What Guys Said 5

• I wonder if that's true, because I'm not afraid of any of them, just like they shouldn't be afraid of me either.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't agree.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even if nonwhites are made slaves today the world will just stand and watch...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, since they got their ass kicked

0|0
    1|0
  • I find it incredibly offensive that you would compare forced mass relocation of thousands of families to a halfbrained movement.

1|0
    0|0
    • 27d

Then explain slavery