Would you be scared if you were an illegal Mexican Muslim lesbian woman in America today?

• Yes
  • I would commit suicide
  • Nahhh

What Girls Said 2

• Try being black in America. Its much worse

• Yeah if I was an illegal immigrant I should have to be scared. If you don't have the legal right to live in a country but do so anyway you have no right to demand you don't have to worry about being caught. Just as a murderer doesn't have the right to not have to worry about being caught.

What Guys Said 7

• What does being gay have to do with anything?

• 20d

Trump doesn't support gay rights

• 20d

So. Neither does the majority of Americans and none in the Middle East. What do you think will happen? We're going to round up all you queers and send you off to death camps like the nazis? Why are you asking such a stupid question for? Are you really this stupid?

• I can handle myself G' .. 😎 When I was in USA I never experienced racism by the way, everyone was good and welcoming, better than most of Europe.

• 19d

Yeah, I'm black and I've never experienced racism, or xenophobia, heck I don't even speak proper English, I think people assume just because you aren't nice with them you are a racist, sure there are racist out there, but I think not most of the population is

• I would move to Kuwait or the UAE. I would just keep the lesbian business on the down low.

• Yeah, My plans for taking over and implementing sharia law or a destructive anti-white socialist agenda would be over bigger than hell.

• Muslim lesbian doesn't make sense, since, well, doesn't religion outlaw gay?

• She should be scared that she's a lesbian Muslim. lol Sometimes even a woman.
    I doubt if you have a traditional Mexican family, they'd be fine with that either.

You guys are ridiculous. You can't believe half the stuff you are saying.

• scared of what?