Is my amount of jealously a turn off?

When I'm with the guy I care and love for I'm very possessive over him, like I don't want him to like any other girl or have eyes for another girl, I want all his attention and heart all to myself... and yes id get super jealous if he does have a mild crush on someone :p

.

but I don't generally get jealous of him talking to other girls or have female firends or hang out with them, I do trust him trust him.

What Guys Said 4

• I mean, it makes sense for you to want your partner to not fall in love with someone else while they're supposed to be in love with you, but it's not something you can directly control. Indirectly yes, by keeping the guy happy and feel loved and appreciated and satisfied

• 25d

No I don't control that would be just sad annd make me look extremely insecure

• It depends on the guy. If he likes clingy, then its a turn on. If he doesn't, then probably not so much

• 25d

Why clingy? Its not like I control him..

• 25d

No I don't like to stick around him I like my personal space aswell

• 25d

Oh, well then talk to him about how you feel about him if he doesn't know you feel this way about him. Then maybe he'll be understanding and you can work something out or date.

• That isn't too jealous at all. That seems completely reasonable to me.

• Yeah it's a bit much

• 25d

apparently but can't help it to love him so much...

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's normal

• I don't think it should be but it is for a lot of men.

• Very much a turn off to be possessive