• Career
    11% (2)30% (7)21% (9)Vote
  • Other
    20% (4)23% (5)21% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|8

What Guys Said 8

• I think relationships are the most important for us, long term. Whether family or significant others, they are the source of happiness.. or the reason for the lack of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I 'm always worried that I will never have a girlfriend, wife, children and that frightens me. I always wanted to get married and have kids at some point. So far I have yet to get a girlfriend, every answer I get is a stern version of no or I have a _________. My friends would rather preach and advise me rather than set me up even though i did not ask for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Money, future

0|0
    0|0
  • Money mostly

0|0
    0|0
  • The future.

0|0
    0|0
  • My health and those 4 things. I worry a lot because I have anxiety.

0|0
    0|0
  • Money.

0|0
    0|0
  • The unknown cos it's incomprehensible compare to what you're aware of

0|0
    0|0
    • 27d

Hey, it's okay. Cos is just the adjacent side over the hypotenuse. You can use the Pythagorean theorem to find the side lengths.

What Girls Said 7

• A little bit of everything. I worry about my family and friends and their current struggles. My job stability. Being unable to fall pregnant. Money and am I making bad decisions in my current plan. If my dogs are happy. If I should stop eating meat because I'm so morally against animal abuse. If I should start turning the appliances off at the wall to save electricity.

The usual

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say money. That's my biggest problem now. If I had it, I would be able to solve many of my issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am usually thinking about my habits and how to improve them

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above.

0|0
    0|0
  • My family and coming around in the future

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything. I am obsessive