What do you always worry about?

• Love
  • Money
  • Family
    Vote C
  • Career
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E

Most Helpful Guy

• I 'm always worried that I will never have a girlfriend, wife, children and that frightens me. I always wanted to get married and have kids at some point. So far I have yet to get a girlfriend, every answer I get is a stern version of no or I have a _________. My friends would rather preach and advise me rather than set me up even though i did not ask for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• A little bit of everything. I worry about my family and friends and their current struggles. My job stability. Being unable to fall pregnant. Money and am I making bad decisions in my current plan. If my dogs are happy. If I should stop eating meat because I'm so morally against animal abuse. If I should start turning the appliances off at the wall to save electricity.

The usual

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• I think relationships are the most important for us, long term. Whether family or significant others, they are the source of happiness.. or the reason for the lack of it.

• Money, future

• Money mostly

• Money.

• The future.

• My health and those 4 things. I worry a lot because I have anxiety.

• The unknown cos it's incomprehensible compare to what you're aware of

• Hey, it's okay. Cos is just the adjacent side over the hypotenuse. You can use the Pythagorean theorem to find the side lengths.

What Girls Said 6

• I would say money. That's my biggest problem now. If I had it, I would be able to solve many of my issues.

• I am usually thinking about my habits and how to improve them

• All of the above.

• My family and coming around in the future

• Everything. I am obsessive

• Everything.