What was the best anime you've ever watched? Why did you like it?

In between Death Note and Naruto, I used to love watching Inuyasha. Now days I like One Punch Man, it's comical humor is enough to make it watchable although it being a less serious anime, I freaking love it, lol. Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans is also another one I've grown quickly attached too as well.

So, what's your favourite or favourites? Why do you like them?

What Guys Said 20

• I haven't watched many different animes, but I haven't seen an anime I haven't thoroughly enjoyed.
    I remember Neon Genesis Evangelion being very good, especially when paired with the End of Evangelion. I know it gets a lot of shit for this, but I loved the psychological aspects. Like how you get to watch Shinji and all the other characters sink in and out of their various mental illnesses throughout the series. Great fun :p
    Cowboy Bebop. Purely because that show is just... cool. Like, the coolest thing ever. The guys that made this sold their souls to make this show unnaturally cool. The main character got his name because the creators/producers whatever wanted to come up with the coolest name they could think of. Also the OST is fucking gold dust.

• Tough question.

I'd say my top anime would be Death Note, Hellsing Ultimate, Vampire Hunter D, and the of course my absolute favorite the Get Backers manga (The anime isn't that great but the manga is a masterpiece) A Certain Magical Index is decent too, but it does have its moments where the plot kind of just drags on.

I never liked Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, or any of those anime. I liked Dragon Ball Z and Yu Yu Hakusho when I was a little kid, but those shows really lack any sort of plot and is just straight up fighting.

The majority of anime tends to be pretty boring and the same honestly. Every now and then a really good anime comes up that catches my attention.

Right now the only anime I'm keeping up with is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and I'm keeping up with a manga called Dies Irae.

• Code geass is pretty amazing tbh

• 19d

Also I like it because it had a really good plot with drama and action. I also highly recommend the fate stay series

• Windows 7 is the best anime I've watched, it's the reason why I didn't install windows 10. Best decision I've ever made

https://youtu.be/nngGGBkjMpU

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

• My favourite is One Punch Man. I love the guitar bridges at the commercial breaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26H1rPLGNWs

• Sword Art Online is my absolute favorite , good story plots.
    Attack On Titan
    Gate
    Gargantia on the verbose planet
    Rune Soldier
    They are my top five

• Neon Genesis: Evangelion is my all time favorite. CowBoy Bebop and Outlaw Star 2nd and 3rd.

• Does Dragon Ball Z count?

• Death Note, Code Geass, Naruto, Wild Strikers I really love these animes and some others. From all those I would choose Naruto because it became a big part of my life philosophy! I started watching Naruto when I was very young and his quote "Give up on me giving up!" become my life quote. I had about 2 accidents many injuries and a hard life living alone since 16 but I was so much inspired by that Naruto that I overcame all obstacles (still rehabbing after one last injury) but I always had my spirit up and never give up. My personality has both elements from Naruto and Sasuke, I never give up and I am very ambitious and I sacrifice many things to achieve what I want. Also on my way of thinking contributed my love for history especially ancient rome. I got 2 legions tattoo and other fancy stuff lol

• In between Death Note and Naruto, I used to watch Bleach and One Peace. But I guess I'll give a shout out to the anime that got me in to the whole thing to begin with - Shaman King.

• "Steins;Gate" was absolutely amazing in my opinion. Had a bit of everything.

• 0|0
  • For a newer anime I like hyouka, not a fan of slice of life but I really loved it. Or another, it's also really really good.

For an older anime I like cowboy bebop, definitely a classic.

• My favorite ever is Cowboy Bebop.

• Dragon Ball will always be my favourite and it is in many lists noted as the best anime ever made.
    I also like Hellsing Ultimate.

• Never got into it 😛

• What is this anime thing you speak of?
    pm1.narvii.com/.../...c86e2f363ede314edab52_hq.jpg

• Sukitte Ii na yo. this is the best anime I EVER watched and i have whatched anime for 35 days in total. I think its the best because the guy does thing that I would its lot like every other anime. The girl is super cute too.

• Neon Genesis Evangelion. That show really changed my life, and I can't say that for many things.

• Tengen Toppa Gurenn Lagann, One Punch Man, FMA: Brotherhood, Psycho Mob 100, or One Piece. If I could choose between one of them.. Naruto would be in there.. Buuut.. It's not one of my top 5.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't watch much anime, but I read manga. The Naruto manga was really good. For the longest time my favorite manga was Vinland Saga, but now it's really really really bad. It's so bad now that the really good start is not worth it. Life is Money was also a really good one. Right now I'm reading Drifers and Soul Eater. I did watch the Soul Eater anime and besides the ending, it's better than the manga. Ajin is really good, but the anime is absolutely awful. All You Need is Kill was really good, they made a Tom Cruise movie off of it. Blood Lad is alright for casual reading and Btooom is really good. I think they made an anime of both of those. Dead Tube is really good if you're into not mentally stable. Doubt and Judge are also good horror mangas. Defense Devil was good. It was the first manga I read start to finish. Also can't forget about the classics like Fullmetal Alchemist and DragonBall. I also like A-Bout and Lucky Dog 1 Blast, but the app I used seemed to stop translating them. I could to on and on but I'm going to stop here.

• I loved Parasyte: the maxim. I thought the art style was really cute and I love the main character, I thought he was very easy to relate to and the story was really cool. It was enough gore and horror to be interesting but not enough to really fuck me over :P I liked the Haruhi Suzumiya series a lot too, it had a cute art style, interesting characters and a fun storyline.

• 18d

you are the 2nd one who doesn't say like one punch man or some main stream shit

• 18d

@Nandor Thanks :P I have heard good things about One Punch Man but have kinda avoided watching it just because I've been hearing so much about it and it was getting on my nerves.

• I used to love Naruto, death note is good too.. now though i watch naruto and i totally don't like it anymore i dont know why because i used to love it.

I like Attack on Titan and Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress nowadays.

• Try samurai champloo! Literally best one you can watch besides death note, bleach, Naruto, and inyuyasha

• Naruto, I think. Besides all the filler crap and the flashbacks being replayed over and OVER again. I loved the story line. Especially the ones with the Uchiha brothers

• This may be too girly but I love Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura. I would keep watching those anytime.

• ashamed to admit it... but bro con.