How can I get alcohol on a school tour to Barcelona?

I'm 16 and my friends and I want to have a drink in the hotel at night, does anyone have an idea to buy/sneak in some drink?

Most Helpful Girl

• Either bring some from home and put it in checked luggage, or just meet other teens there to make friends with and they'll get it or go to a non chain store and get something.

• We are only there for four days haha. My friend from Madrid said that if we were going to Madrid he would meet us with lots of alcohol

• Yea meet on the first day lol. That's what I do for weed. Just meet random people your age who live near there hanging around in a park or whatever.
      Tbh, i hear lots of places aren't so hot on it over there, apart from big clubs and stuff. So you might just be able to easily buy anyway.

• Yes I was told by my friends from Spain that you can go into a corner shop etc and buy it easily.

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• I think you'd be okay buying it there if you go for a small independent corner shop and if not all of you cram in there, looking shifty and as if you've got something to hide

• Yes of course, we will leave the hotel at night and only one of us will actually go in. Thanks

• You probably won't be able to. Unless you pour alcohol into a container that isn't going to be checked. Are you flying there? There's restrictions on liquids.

• Two years ago we went to Paris and the teachers never checked our bags, but yeah I'll pour it into a container anyway. Yeah we will be flying there so if I am buying it it'll have to be in Spain.

• Yeah good idea, I have a dark sports flask aswell and you can't really tell what the liquid is

• Good plan

What Guys Said 2

• vodka in a water bottle... boom

• What's the drinking age in Spain? You can probably just buy some.

• It's 18 sadly, but I saw somewhere you can buy beer at 16? But I don't know if that is true