On most issues, what is your political ideology?

Please don't attack each other on this. I just want to see the GAG demographics of political ideologies.
Where do you all think I am on the spectrum lol?

• Radical (Far left wing)
  • Liberal (left of center wing)
  • Moderate (center wing)
  • Conservative (right of center wing)
  • Reactionary (far right wing)

Most Helpful Girl

• Far left, according to the surveys I've taken.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm liberal on the left wing.

What Girls Said 7

• Moderate probably. I'm not sure, I don't like titles.
    I'm not even sure about what each side preaches exactly.
    In my home country I support 2 parties and they are more on the conservative side (one of them being a religious party somewhat).
    Actually, I support balance. I want both a religious (conservative) and a secular (more liberal) party in power so they can counterbalance each-other and control each other.
    I think the reason why Tunisia is the only Arab country that managed to become a democracy is because we have had both secular and Islamic politicians in power and both were elected democratically and both are counterbalancing each other.
    However our liberalism is still different from western liberalism as it is more tamed for example we don't have the transgender debate yet (or at least not as much).

• definitely left of centre in most aspects~ however, there are a handful of traditions (fidelity in monogamous relationships, for example) that should be preserved,

• Liberal, I think

• I consider myself moderate. Fiscally/economically conservative... socially liberal.

• I'm conservative.

• fiscally conservative, socially moderate.

• Right in my country.

What Guys Said 13

• Moderate, as I believe there is a balance to all things, and while it is true we don't live in a very moderate world, a little moderation can go a long way to helping balance things out in an extreme environment. :-)

• I a Liberal

• None of the above, I don't pigeon hole myself as it depends entirely on the issue at hand... which means I can run anywhere from the left to the right. Each specific issue has it's own "solution".

• on the liberal side

• liberal

• <- Left

• Across the board depending on the situation. I hate seeing things in only one perspective

• This chart is retarded, the liberals are in the right. Those are the socialists who are in the left. Americans are really misguided by their two parties system.

• I'm petty much more or less a moderate

• Between conservative and reactionary

• Wtf i'm the only one who is balanced? lmao figures.

• conservative

• nihilist