If you had a message for your 8 year old self what would it be?

What Guys Said 28

• 1.) You take things too seriously, loosen up a bit. You may get away unscathed in life, but you'll regret that your goals haven't been reached.
    2.) Start playing music now so you are more skilled by the time you are 20.
    3.) Take more chances in life. Don't go for the lottery or scratch cards though. You will win basically nothing every time you'll attempt it. It's a waste of money!
    4.) Learn German now so it'll be easier for you in college. (Just make sure to pretend like you can't speak it so you can take the classes.)
    5.) You'll hate computer science. Go to psychology as a major instead.

• Don't fuck what's her name or other one.

• I hate to quote others as originality is the root of individuality, but...

"What people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage.
    I did it, your parents are gonna do it, break the cycle, rise above.
    Focus on science".

• Go after your crush kid, otherwise she'll pop into your mind when you least expect it.

• Never smoke or take drugs.

• Don't worry if what others think of you

• Tell the girl I love for real since I was 6 that I love her... Still too insecure and too shy to tell her... And I've given many advices on GaG particularly on this problem, non of which I can apply to me...

• don't waste too much time behind a screen, choose computer science when you can and take care of your friends

• I want Grandma to raise me mom cause you and dad are
    always arguing and disagreeing , mom why did you take
    on dads personality and being cranky like he was and
    dad why weren't ever a father figure in my life?

• When I was 8 i has a crush on a girl. I didn't see her much in middle school, didn't start talking to her until jr year we became good friends. Sinor year I fell in love with her. We texted all summer. Now I find my self helping her through college and courting her. I would tell my 8 year old self, don't let go of her, cause your not gonna. And start flirting with her.

• Take a year off after high school and travel

• It'd be a whole word document xD

• You will always come out ahead.

• Don't grow up it's a trap :P

• Never get married. Seriously, it'll destroy you.

• 1. Go and tell your science teacher that you love her.
    2. Just do it !!!
    3. Travel a lot, don't go with... she isn't the right one for you
    4. Live every moment !!!

are some of them

• Crack down on school work now and when you move to elesmere in th eighth grade you'll meat a girl named Karen ask hee out that year while you have the chance

• There is going to be this thing called facebook made by this guy named mark zuckerberg
    INVEST IN IT

• You still suck

• Really simple... only way to succeed is to work hard, and toughen up.

• Eat a lot of caramel cookies today.

• "Enjoy your laying-on-top-of-each-other activity with those two girls as much as you can, because it will only last one or two more years before they begin to move away from your neighborhood, and there won't be any willing girls to replace them"

• Stop eating milk, and eat more vegetables. You are lactose intolerant, and vegetables will help you grow. I'd also tell them how to train properly for muscle growth.

• 26d

I'd also give them money and show them how to invest in the right areas. Hopefully, they wouldn't screw up and have it stolen by my parents.

• Save up money now, try to be nicer, believe in yourself, follow your gut, and dont watch porn

• Do your homework you little shit!

• Call the damn social worker

• Grab The boob

• Unless it's visual it's not true

What Girls Said 7

• quit trying to pee while standing up, it'll never work

• Stop using eggs as golf balls

• I would tell myself:

"Enjoy your life without responsibilities and your innocence. Because that won't last forever."

• Don't worry, you won't loose your Mom, she'll get better once she gets her surgery.

• Don't stop believing, hold on to that feeling.
    Streetlights peopleohohohhhhhhhhhhhhh.

• Oh how I wanna say something tacky

• In about 2 and a half years things are gonna change rapidly. Don't get too attached to anything or anyone, it'll result in pain. Stay true to you and be sure to not let it show as Elsa did (You'll get that reference in about 5-6 years)