Is anyone attracted to smokers in particular?

Why would it attract you? And does anyone have experience of kissing a smoker? Is it really disgusting like i would imagine? I can't stand the smell when they talk to me after smoking!

What Girls Said 15

• Nope not me. I have been attracted to men who smoke, but it's still a turn off to me, I would prefer it if they didn't smoke.

• Just other smokers, I think!

• I hate smoking and have therefore never done it. But my boyfriend is a smoker. I thought I would hate the taste but surprisingly, I don't mind.
    I find, it depends on the brand of cigarettes they smoke, how strong they are and such. Luckily for me, he is an avid teeth brush-er so maybe I am lucky, that I do not taste anything bad at all. I have connected this scent and taste with him, so now I do not mind.

• No I'm not attracted to smokers.

• nope
    almost all the guys smoke in my school, and ugh when they sit next to me, the smell of smoke is too strong to handle. Even the spray can't get rid of it. It's annoying

• Most would say no. I even tried it once to the hype and EWWWW dafuq lol it's disgusting!

• no, why would anyone be attracted to that?

• Nopeeee

• Eh. It's gross the shit that my boyfriend coughs up but I don't even taste it when we kiss lmfao

• No, I wouldn't date a smoker

• Heck no.

• Ew no

• Geeeezzzz we aren't that disgustng... I hope. there's always gum/mints.

• 22d

Lol I didn't say that, it's just I can't imagine it being very nice to kiss a smoker after they have just smoked even if they have chewed gum because then I would be tasting the gym flavour mixed with smoke flavour

• my boyfriend smokes cigarettes, they are very gross and I hate kissing him right after he smokes

• I only smoke weed

What Guys Said 8

• Yuck! I am not into smokers or heavy drinkers.

• I'm not a fan of cancer

• Not attracted to it, but don't really care.

• Not me

• I'm not attracted to smokers or any type of people because I'm asexual/aromantic.

• Nope

• no ugh gross

• yes me